The Xbox One controller needs to be fixed for some of us.

Discus and support The Xbox One controller needs to be fixed for some of us. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The right stick is drifting upward and somewhat to the right sometimes and yet it is completely taut and almost new. My controller is not a day one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by El Tommy Gunn, Jun 7, 2014.

1. The Xbox One controller needs to be fixed for some of us.

The right stick is drifting upward and somewhat to the right sometimes and yet
    it is completely taut and almost new. My controller is not a day one controller.

:)

El Tommy Gunn, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Squirt Slip
    Squirt Slip Guest
    Controller making strange noises when it vibrates

So, as some of us know, the vibrate function on the Xbox One cannot be controlled. Of course that needs to be added. But, ontop of that issue, my controllers' vibration function is insane. It is extremely loud(whirring, buzzing, beeping) and invasive. This
    is a hardware issue that needs to be fixed.

I called Xbox to complain and all they could offer me is a shipping label to send my controller to them. So I rushed out and found an Xbox in my town (difficult) just to send away the one controller it comes with? Come on...

I found a YouTube video with the exact same noises as mine, but I can no longer find it. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Squirt Slip, Jun 7, 2014
  3. xRidley7
    xRidley7 Guest
    Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10

Thanks man, I fixed it The Xbox One controller needs to be fixed for some of us. :D . The problem was the USB cable, I changed it with another...

xRidley7, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Squirt Slip Win User

Controller making strange noises when it vibrates

So, as some of us know, the vibrate function on the Xbox One cannot be controlled. Of course that needs to be added. But, ontop of that issue, my controllers' vibration function is insane. It is extremely loud(whirring, buzzing, beeping) and invasive. This
    is a hardware issue that needs to be fixed.

I called Xbox to complain and all they could offer me is a shipping label to send my controller to them. So I rushed out and found an Xbox in my town (difficult) just to send away the one controller it comes with? Come on...

I found a YouTube video with the exact same noises as mine, but I can no longer find it. Has anyone found a fix for this?
  5. MattyRums Win User

Design Lab Controller problems

6. ThorX360 Win User

brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

[Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

Unfortunately we’re unable to fix the issue with your wireless controller, and it will need to be replaced. Click
    Replace your controller to check your warranty and initiate an exchange.
  8. Volga-5E42A5A9-B901- Win User

melees when i shoot on Call of Duty MW3

It is an hardware issue. Your Xbox 360 is using the wrong controls that are coming from the controller. You should get your 360 to be fixed or get a new one.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Need help? Ask AutoSab online.
Thema:

The Xbox One controller needs to be fixed for some of us.

1. The Xbox One controller needs to be fixed for some of us. - Similar Threads - controller needs fixed

2. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  3. The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...: I use a Mac and when I attempt to pair my Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth is connects fine, the problem is getting my controller out of bluetooth mode and switching back to wired mode, but when...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller needs repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller needs repairs: I have an Xbox Elite controller that needs repairs. The grips are both coming off and both the thumbsticks are loose. I tried to send it in for repairs using your online form but it says that it's...
  5. Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers: Every controller I get, the headphone jack gets wobbly and disconnected from the actual thing, so whenever I touch it, the sound goes to one side or just cuts off. I know it's not the headphones...
  6. AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED: My grips are peeling off, my left stick activates RT, my LB broke randomly, also have a drift and the top right paddle magnet feels loose, so many issues that need to be addresed by these people...
  7. WWE app controls needs fixing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE app controls needs fixing: I was watching a live program last night on the WWE Network and had to pause it for about 30-40 minutes. Well, when I sat back down to continue and tried to fast forward a little it skipped all...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller App fix attention needed: Alight I purchase the xbox elite controller, works beautifully but here is the problem the app is the problem. Now the paddles are label p1 directly under is p2 other side top p3 and directly...
  9. ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed: I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual elite controller....
  10. Pls help need a fix for my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help need a fix for my control: I need help pls I wiped my control with a wet cloth and a tiny bit like a drop of water went into my dpad and my control won’t turn back on and when it does turn back on it plays up the dpad...