the Xbox one is the biggest downgrade of all time!!!

Discus and support the Xbox one is the biggest downgrade of all time!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can my disk runner be broken the third time but my xbox 360 still works like the first day and that after almost twice as many years.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadAtMicrosoft _118, Oct 6, 2019.

1. the Xbox one is the biggest downgrade of all time!!!

:)

MadAtMicrosoft _118, Oct 6, 2019
  2. MadAtMicrosoft _118 Win User

I can try it with an air spray can

(didn't work for me but was a good try)
  3. yobrizo Win User

Hello. I recommend you talk to the technical service to see if it has a solution
  4. JTL1E Win User

dropping a console is known to cause this issue..
  5. MadAtMicrosoft _118 Win User

I do not really think so because the console is just in the shelf under my TV next to my xbox 360 but idk
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

how can my disk runner be broken the third time but my xbox 360 still works like the first day and that after almost twice as many years.
    Have you blowen it out
Thema:

1. the Xbox one is the biggest downgrade of all time!!! - Similar Threads - biggest downgrade

2. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  3. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  4. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  5. Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share: I thought this would be a new piece of tech, where the pads would be touch sensitive trackpads where u can put a toe, for example, on and use it to move the direction you want. I had a TBI (...
  6. Who was your biggest influence when it came to video games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who was your biggest influence when it came to video games?: Magazines in my time. I saw beachead for brand new spectrum 48 k and adnire graphics, Rest is history... 7d8a7154-6e4d-4957-88b7-bf862b4e9bf8
  7. Sony KDL-40XBR6: FUJITV New Year 2018 Giveaway and Biggest Discount!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony KDL-40XBR6: FUJITV New Year 2018 Giveaway and Biggest Discount!: Sony (Televisions) KDL-40XBR6: FUJITV New Year 2018 Giveaway and Biggest Discount! Hey everyone! Since 2018 New Year has come, happy New Year! Thanks for using our Japan TV software to watch...
  8. Biggest bs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Biggest bs: apperantle warning people about cheaters is bad because I made a group to warn people that there where 2 people cheating and being hypocrites so it said its against the code of conduct its BS...
  9. Game that made the biggest impact on you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that made the biggest impact on you: Too many to list them all but the games that I remember fondly are Kid Icarus and Metroid on NES and Alien vs Predator on the Atari Jaguar. f42ab6b5-d5a9-451f-9f15-480de72d7e1e
  10. FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Gil Buying from Gold.raiditem with Biggest Discount, Fast Delivery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Gil Buying from Gold.raiditem with Biggest Discount, Fast Delivery: Final Fantasy XIV on Nintendo Switch could be its first major MMO Square Enix, publisher and developer of the seminal Final Fantasy role-playing game (RPG) series, seems keen to bring its...