The Xbox One Wireless Controller Design Contest Winners are in

Discus and support The Xbox One Wireless Controller Design Contest Winners are in in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion Link Congrats to the winners but I am really disappointed in the results. I've seen way better ones in the gallery that were not in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pr0ving4Gr0undz, Feb 2, 2014.

1. The Xbox One Wireless Controller Design Contest Winners are in

Promotion Link

Congrats to the winners but I am really disappointed in the results. I've seen way better ones in the gallery that were not in the peoples choice. It's not really the peoples choice when the judges get involved, the judges picked 10 controllers to go up
    for peoples choice. So no one really had a chance and why are there 9 first prize winners when the rules said only 5? The judges were probably a mother and her 5 year old child.

Yes, I am a bit bitter that I did not win anything(My Design). lol

:)

Pr0ving4Gr0undz, Feb 2, 2014
  2. iAshHD
    iAshHD Guest
    What Fanboy items you picking up November 6th

I won't be getting anything in particular, but my friend was one of the five winners of the recent 'Play Halo 4 in Zurich' contest thingy, so I'm hoping he can nab me something whilst he's over there. (free controller plz, thnx).

iAshHD, Feb 2, 2014
  3. Qustion About the " GEARS OF WAR 3 PLAY AND WIN CONTEST "

is the contest over, have they declared winners yet?

FATALOVERDRIVE, Feb 2, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

I think your design was good. However, I highly doubt any design like that would win. Most companies do not want to deal with images of people on their equipment- because its hard to prove who that image belongs too and ultimately results in problems.

Although this was just a contest, they probably went along that thought process. Again just a hypothesis, but I have seen this happen with several different companies and ideas.

Also the official rules did in fact list 9 for first place
    xbox.promo.eprize.com/.../rules.pdf

BusGod, Feb 8, 2014
  5. BusGod Win User

I think your design was good. However, I highly doubt any design like that would win. Most companies do not want to deal with images of people on their equipment- because its hard to prove who that image belongs too and ultimately results in problems.

Although this was just a contest, they probably went along that thought process. Again just a hypothesis, but I have seen this happen with several different companies and ideas.

Also the official rules did in fact list 9 for first place
    xbox.promo.eprize.com/.../rules.pdf
  6. NYJets12 Win User

Contest Winner

did you even enter any contests lately? if not you know it's a scam. if it's legit they'll call you back.
  7. BongKaos Win User

Contest Winner

I own a shirt that says "contest winner"..... The Xbox service will only call you if requested. I would wish you GOOD LUCK but, you're already winning!!!! Redemption is always an issue though...:) Please enter the "Do Not Call List" Your luck may increase!!!!
  8. NYJets12 Win User

Contest Winner

could be a scam don't send them any money.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Contest Winner

Umm, whoever called you? If you won a microsoft contest they would have sent you an email.
Thema:

1. The Xbox One Wireless Controller Design Contest Winners are in - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Design

2. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  3. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  4. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  5. XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One wireless Controller wird in Spielen nicht erkannt[Translation-XBox One wireless...: Hallo, ich nutze seit längerer Zeit problemlos zwei XBox One Controller unter Windows 7 kabelgebunden. Da die Kabel leider immer mal wieder einen Kabelbruch erleiden und dann nicht mehr verbunden...
  6. Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.: I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have figured (out after a long and painful process) that when the EHD is plugged in, the wireless...
  7. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset: My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've...
  8. Mysterious A button xbox one wireless controller help

in XBoX on Windows
    Mysterious A button xbox one wireless controller help: im having real issues playing forza 7 as every now and again it refuses to downshift using A button, now ive on 3rd controller, one with bluetooth/wireless receiver and its srill happening, if i...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller broken: Hi, I bought a wireless controller package for my pc 5 months ago. Suddenly the controller stopped working, the device manager says it couldn't retrieve information from the usb device. The...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller on Windows 8.1 not working (cable)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller on Windows 8.1 not working (cable): I bought the Xbox One Wireless Controller with the Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 a couple of days ago. Today I received my package and tried everything out. On my Windows 10 Laptop for Work,...