the xbox One x hdr worsens the light areas of the game

Discus and support the xbox One x hdr worsens the light areas of the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have the Xbox one x, my TV is a 2016 high-end Samsung model, ks9000 model that supports 4K, HDR + and everything is well configured, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoolenCube86560, May 21, 2020.

1. the xbox One x hdr worsens the light areas of the game

hello I have the Xbox one x, my TV is a 2016 high-end Samsung model, ks9000 model that supports 4K, HDR + and everything is well configured, when I activate HDR on the console the brightest areas of the game, for example: sky , character skin, etc. They
    appear to have a small smoke filter, somewhat similar to moving grits. The game I have tested is Call of Duty WWII which is optimized for HDR, when I disable HDR the areas that did not look good return to normal, another game that I have appreciated the same
    problem is Batman Arkham Knight.

hola tengo la Xbox one x, mi televisor es un modelo Samsung de gama alta de 2016, modelo ks9000 que admite 4K, HDR + y todo está bien configurado, cuando activo HDR en la consola las áreas más luminosas del juego, por ejemplo: cielo , piel del personaje,
    etc. Pareciera que tienen un pequeño filtro de humo, algo similar a arenillas en movimiento. El juego que he probado es Call of Duty WWII, que está optimizado para HDR, cuando desactivo HDR las áreas que no se veían bien se vuelven a ver normal, otro juego
    que yo he apreciado el mismo problema es Batman Arkham Knight.

:)

WoolenCube86560, May 21, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Have you enabled HDR on the port ans have everything set properly? It sounds like you may have some addiitoonal modes enabled. Make sure all motion smoothing has been disabled, as well as any modes that create fake HDR.

Arkham Knight isnt HDR.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

hi,

this will not help you but i can say, for me with a new Philips TV (ok only 400nits) HDR work good/perfect but on the Xbox its really worse. Also the Dashboard looks really worse.

everything has a grey over it, on most games.

RDR2 or World of Warships is a shame, only on Forza HDR works good.

what is the problem with HDR on the Xbox.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

fake HDR, hmm Forza looks Great and i only have +- 400 Nits,

but World of Warships Legends looks real creapy with HDR, i think its important..is the game real HDR or Fake, and how good is the HDR mastering (same Story on Videos).
  5. WoolenCube86560 Win User

Hi, I do know that Arkham knight is not HDR, but it caught my attention that having HDR activated the texture of the skin shows that aspect of having a background of grit, which when deactivating HDR does not look like this. By the way, you recomend to
    deactivated all the options?
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

A HDR game list for Xbox One S?

Erm........................You do realise that any game that runs on the Xbox One X also runs on the Xbox One S? And because of this, any game that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S.

So basically, any game you find that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S
Thema:

1. the xbox One x hdr worsens the light areas of the game - Similar Threads - hdr worsens light

2. Games aren’t triggering HDR or auto HDR

in XboX Insiders
    Games aren’t triggering HDR or auto HDR: I had moved down to beta after always being on alpha skip ahead on my SX a while back. Recently, I didn’t feel like HDR was on and sure enough, it was not. No games are going into HDR or auto...
  3. HDR unlocked at lower resolutions

in XboX Insiders
    HDR unlocked at lower resolutions: I know i'm not the first but it would be great to have hdr unlocked at 1080p/1440p for Series S (and X). I hate that I have to choose hdr or 120hz because I'm using a high speed hdmi cable and a...
  4. HDR issues on my Xbox Series S , kindly help!

in XboX Insiders
    HDR issues on my Xbox Series S , kindly help!: I absolutely love my Series and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good gaming machine on a tight budget,thank you Microsoft. Issue: I game on a 55inch Samsung Frame Tv (2020...
  5. Xbox One X - Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ - No HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ - No HDR: Hi All - wondered if anyone else has the new Asus monitor and if they had used it on the One X ... I have 4k 60Hz but the Asus has HDR greyed out in the OSD and the xbox settings TV details say it...
  6. HDR 10/Auto HDR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR 10/Auto HDR problem: Hi, has anyone else had problems with HDR10/Auto HDR on Series X? Example: in Fallout New Vegas everything is ok when I play. But in Gears 4/5, when I open the game, it gets too bright,...
  7. HDR causing screen to flash black randomly

in XboX Insiders
    HDR causing screen to flash black randomly: Hello having massive issues with HDR on my series X it just flashes black pretty regularly whenever I play a game using HDR or any streaming service with HDR. Only just started happening over the...
  8. Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary)

in XboX Insiders
    Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary): [IMG] submitted by /u/hyperloaf1 [link] [comments]
  9. Colors more vibrant with all hdr disabled?

in XboX Insiders
    Colors more vibrant with all hdr disabled?: [IMG] submitted by /u/davidthealpha [link] [comments]
  10. Does Xbox series x/s support HDR gameplay recording?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox series x/s support HDR gameplay recording?: Like PS5 does or nvidia shadowplay on PC I mean direct gameplay without using any external grabbers? submitted by /u/GamersGen [link] [comments]