The xbox reporting system is unfair.

Discus and support The xbox reporting system is unfair. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I was banned for 1 week for simply responding with what the hell, when i was being spammed and what's sad is there was people say {mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Wxlfie l, May 30, 2022.

1. l Wxlfie l
    l Wxlfie l Guest

Ok, so I was banned for 1 week for simply responding with what the hell, when i was being spammed and what's sad is there was people say {mod removed] and [mod removed] and I reported them, and no action was taken I am extremely upset about this, and now I have banned for three days for saying [mod removed] and once again there are other people saying slurs and stuff like i'm going to [mod removed] in your dad and commenting about how i'm fatherless and boom i'm banned, reported them and no action was taken, and I was a level 2 ambassador, which has been taken away I understand why I was banned, however I don't understand why the others weren't.

:)

l Wxlfie l, May 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you're reporting them, the enforcement team are investigating and taking the appropriate action. Occasionally, they will send a thank you message, but they don't always. So you won't know when action is taken.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox report system is stupid and unfair

All reports are taken seriously, whether you've had enforcement actions or not previously. There's no way for you to know 100% when/if another person has been given an enforcement action. As long as you are reporting them, then enforcement team is investigating
    and will take the appropriate action.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

unfair reporting

False reports won't get you banned. Only by breaking the rules you could get yourself banned.
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

unfair reporting

:p dont get your hopes to far up for those apeals havent heard of many people winning them D:
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

unfair reporting

Thema:

1. The xbox reporting system is unfair. - Similar Threads - reporting system unfair

2. People abusing the report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    People abusing the report system: Bit of an eye-opening experience today in Forza Horizon 5. The guy rams me off the track, and then proceeds to lose despite that. Afterwards I get messages from him, and as soon as I respond,...
  3. False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?: I was suspended the other day after i was playing dragonball fighterZ online. During the match, my friend who was at my house didnt realize i was playing online. He turned on the 2nd controller,...
  4. Xbox Report System

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Report System: Hello everybody, Say I report someone's gamerpic for being inappropriate. How long would it take for xbox to see that report and take action? Thanks 203d91da-f100-4266-8271-7b6b21d91df3
  5. Xbox reporting system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox reporting system: I was playing GTA 5 online and I didn't kill anyone just stayed in passive in a friends car. I was in a party with friends and then two people joined, that we didn't know and then this girl named...
  6. Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Reporting System

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Reporting System: Alright. It's time I've started to ask about this most of you are gonna talk about Enforcement and everything that deals with them. I understand that but Enforcement is hard to get in contact...
  8. Corrupt report system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupt report system: I reported an ex friend for telling me to [mod removed] and threatening to beat me up i stated i would use self defense if he even tried to touch he also threatened to boot me offline and he only...
  9. Xbox report system is stupid and unfair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox report system is stupid and unfair: Im going to start off by saying i am not exactly an innocent person, ive been comm banned multiple times, for good reason. However i feel as though, since ive been comm banned, Microsoft support...
  10. unfair use of the report system in the Rainbow Six Siege community.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unfair use of the report system in the Rainbow Six Siege community.: hi I'm known as , I wouldn't be surprised if you stay away from playing rainbow six because of the community. the last match i played had this one player that reported me with no supported reason....