The xbox security of accounts

Discus and support The xbox security of accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox security my account PINKSKITTLE116 was compromised information all changed ges I've called and even done chats on here nobody will help it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eclxps v2, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Eclxps v2
    Eclxps v2 Guest

The xbox security my account PINKSKITTLE116 was compromised information all changed ges I've called and even done chats on here nobody will help it has like thousands of dollars put into it the forms are irrelevant now asked for a old credit card can't
    use that to recover its cancelled the phone numbers aren't the new ones I have someone who wasn't authorized changed the emails this is serious i am bout ready to start building up a court case that's bad customer support at its finest I've spent like 6 years
    trying to get it back message asap or reply microsoft I don't have money for court I sure as hell don't want to do it but if I have no choice it'll happen something has to give

:)

2. DrifterX22 Win User

Comprimised Account Solution

Step 1: Welcome to the Compromised Account Solution

If you think your Microsoft account has been hacked, we recommend that you reset your password right away. To change your password,
    sign in to your Microsoft account, and then go to the
    Security section. It's a good idea to choose a password that you don't use elsewhere.

have you worked your way thru the site above to try and recover the account?
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Eclxps

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are attempting to recover your account that has been compromised.

Typically the most effective way to recover you account is through the use of the self-service options provided by Microsoft, more specifically the
    ACSR form.

However if they have changed the email on your account and you no longer have any way to recover your account by normal means, you would have to

contact Xbox Customer Support
    to be able to receive further assistance in the next best course of action.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select How to protect my account.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Someones using my xbox tag

5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hacking threat

Hello coreybrown77,

Thanks for the support message.

Account security is very important to you, as well as Microsoft. Here are a couple of useful links to ensure that your account does not get compromised.

For information on reporting abuse: Report a Game Player for Bad Conduct

For info on Account security: Microsoft Account Security Information Overview

For info on adding security to your account: Add security information to your Microsoft account

For info on how to update your security info on Xbox LIVE: Update Your Microsoft Account Security Info for Xbox Live

For info about privacy and online safety: Privacy and Online Safety on Xbox One and Xbox 360

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  6. juan van Win User

Xbox Security

Thema:

1. The xbox security of accounts - Similar Threads - security accounts

2. Xbox でログインしているアカウントのセキュリティ[Translation-Xbox The security of the account you are logged in with]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox でログインしているアカウントのセキュリティ[Translation-Xbox The security of the account you are logged in with]: Xbox oneを持っていないのですが、購入を検討中です。ログインアカウントについて疑問点や心配があります。 家の中にログインしたままのゲー 機を置いておいて、それにより自分のアカウントの関連情 が家の人に勝手にみられる状態になると嫌 なと思っています。そのような心配はあるでしょうか?...
  3. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  4. Sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta [Account security replacement]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta [Account security replacement]: Hola tenia una duda que pasara con mi cuenta de xbox una ves finalize el tiempo de sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta (30 dias) ¿perdere todo lo que tenga en la cuenta o solo se cambiara de...
  5. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  6. Account security takes 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account security takes 30 days: So I am trying to buy Sea of Thieves. I go to the Microsoft store and try to buy it, it asks me to sign in. So I do. Then it asks me to input a code that they send to my email (they send it to...
  7. xbox다른계정으로로그인 버튼이 안보입니다 (Mod Translation: Xbox is not a security login with another account...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox다른계정으로로그인 버튼이 안보입니다 (Mod Translation: Xbox is not a security login with another account...: xbox다른계 으로로그인 버튼이 안보입니다 다른 게이머태그로 로그인하 싶은데 다른 계 으로 로그인하기 버튼이 안보이네요.. (Mod Translation) Xbox is not a security login with another account button I want to sign in with another gamertag, but I...
  8. My Account Who Needs About Security Code? and I Found it With The Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Who Needs About Security Code? and I Found it With The Xbox One S: My Email of [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and My Password is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] So Why I Suspended From Microsoft Account? Who Needs My Security code How I Did Play my...
  9. I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !: I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! f9afab43-743c-4be0-8c0a-6f379a6de694
  10. Microsoft Account Security Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Security Code: Hi, since last month, I received two text message on my cell phone, from the same user/phone number telling me: ''Use * * * * * * * as Microsoft account security code''. I believe someone or...