The xbox store doesnt load

Discus and support The xbox store doesnt load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i try to press the paid games, top free games search, ect it says somthing went wrong and reload this page, and i would like to know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillNye7, Sep 22, 2020.

1. BillNye7
    BillNye7 Guest

Whenever i try to press the paid games, top free games search, ect it says somthing went wrong and reload this page, and i would like to know how to fix this problem.

:)

BillNye7, Sep 22, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox one doesnt load

3. Franik8 Win User

Xbox fitness heart rate missing

Xbox fitness doesnt work for me it just wont load up:(
  4. iBakez Win User

BF 4 Dragons Teeth DLC.

@remainingline7 - it doesnt show in the xbox store as it isnt general release. you need to download it from the store in game
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox store not loading

6. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox store not loading

Hi there,

Are you a part of the preview program? If so, please keep a look out for system updates, as there is one scheduled for today: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/12/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-19h1-build-9-12-18/

You can follow Brad Rossetti on Twitter, for regular updates: https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman

If all else fails, you can try accessing the store, in your region, by visiting this page: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/

If you continue to run into issues and are not a part of the Xbox Preview Program, try a power cycle. That means to unplug both your Xbox and router from the power outlet for a few minutes, and to try what
    you were attempting again, after re-connecting.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. The xbox store doesnt load - Similar Threads - store doesnt load

2. Bought Psychonauts in Xbox Store and after 5 months I suddenly can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Psychonauts in Xbox Store and after 5 months I suddenly can't play it: As the title says, I have bought Psychonauts some time back, played it a couple of times and tried to play again, but there was an error telling me I'm not the owner. So I uninstalled the game,...
  3. If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...: I'm planning to buy two Xbox Series S, one for my brother and one for myself, but do I need to buy to separate digital copies if we want to play Call of Duty at the same time? In other words, if...
  4. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  5. My store doesnt works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My store doesnt works: every time I try to access the store it only loads until the application is closed. I tried to restart the console and it still doesn't work please help c453a4e3-68f9-4c1b-b9d8-9381ccb9cb14
  6. My device doesnt show up in store

in XBoX on Windows
    My device doesnt show up in store: I recently bought Xbox game pass and I wanted to download some games, however, my device doesn't show up when I click "Install on my devices" on any game, but when I go to the...
  7. Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level)

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level): Could you please Check my purchases ? I bought in store over 400€ but im Still Level 0 (VIP Star) My purchases should be qualified. The RewardsProgram is a little bit obscure. It is a little...
  8. My FH3 Doesnt show up in any of the stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH3 Doesnt show up in any of the stores: Hey guys , I bought FH3 like 3 months ago , and today i wanted to re install it , but now i cant find it in the windows store or the x box store . When i press on fh3 in my recently played games...
  9. Store doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store doesnt work: The Market place (Irl Money Store) doesnt work in game, me and my friends have been trying to buy some DLC but it wont load up the store cause of some bug and the makers of the game need to fix it...
  10. Bing doesnt find things that are in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bing doesnt find things that are in the store: I wanted to play a song without having to navigate through my xbox music collection so I said, "Xbox bing...Oh Honey" (Oh honey is the name of the band). Bing came back with no results. Then I...