Theft by microsoft

Discus and support Theft by microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased, well tried too purchase 2800 vbucks on my card for £19.99. When the transaction went through an error message flashed up, went... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by scottwaring1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. scottwaring1
    scottwaring1 Guest

Theft by microsoft

I recently purchased, well tried too purchase 2800 vbucks on my card for £19.99. When the transaction went through an error message flashed up, went off, and no vbucks were added too my account but i was still charged!!! After being on the phone too microsoft
    themselves and doing all sorts on my account i was told by a very rude woman that i had somehow consumed them even though they never appeared. I have been in touch with epic games via email who have been through my account an have no records of any transactions
    being made the day i have a reciept for, anyone got the faintest idea what i can do here? Filed for a refund 3 days ago no reply....

:)

scottwaring1, Jul 23, 2019
  2. scottwaring1 Win User

Theft by microsoft

Submitted it 3 days ago no reply.
  3. annix Win User

Theft by microsoft

4. scottwaring1 Win User

Theft by microsoft

I have spoken too the support team who told me i had consumed the product, the whole point of me posting this was for answers no repeating what ive already stated, xbox claim i have spent the currency when the currency didnt appear on my account!!! So
    unless someone has magically linked there account too mine an the vbucks have gone too them and not me i have no clue what too do as epic are telling me its microsoft and microsoft are telling me im a liar!!!!!
  5. scottwaring1 Win User

Theft by microsoft

No, epic did not ask for screenshots as they went through my account and found no history of any transactions on that day and have told me too contact the microsoft store too resolve it. Microsoft have told me i have consumed the product, too which i asked
    for proof of what i had spent the product on.

And as for not liking my terminology, i have paid for a product and not recieved it, so in my eyes thats theft. Multi billion pound company saying ive consumed the product without any proof. Absolute joke.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Theft by microsoft

Hi
    scottwaring1

I am sorry this has happened to you and i can appreciate why you are frustrated - though to refer to Microsoft as thieves, i personally am not a fan of such words, especially when i know the money for dlc like v-bucks are not going to Microsoft - micro transactions
    go directly to the Developer.

You replied to
    scottwaring1
    post saying that you did recieve a response from Epic. Can you help us please, when you contacted Epic, did you give them screenshots to back up your purchases so that they can compare those notes to the purchases
    you have made in the Fortnite store.

I personally have had issues with micro-transctions involving in game currency and when after paying to the Xbox store and not recieving my in game credit - after contacting the Developer (mind you it was alot of work and took a good 2 weeks to prove my
    case and yes i felt frustrated) the developer then gave me the in game credit and thankfully a little bonus too.

Please try Epic again and please let us know how you go.

Thank you
Thema:

Theft by microsoft

1. Theft by microsoft - Similar Threads - Theft microsoft

2. Grand theft auto 5 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 5 won't launch: So around two years ago I was able to play Gta5 until one day the game would play, show the three characters, cut to a black screen and send me the the home screen with no error message. Me and...
  3. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The benefits were $250,000 and %15 extra with any shark card. After...
  4. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: This is a similar question to those who saw my recent one. In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The...
  5. Grand Theft Auto V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Online: 2 days ago i opened gta, went on story mode and started a invite only session and i got a message saying "Files required to play GTA Online cannot be downloaded from rockstar services". If i...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V: Hey guys, I bought a copy of rainbow six siege off of a guy from Facebook today and when I go to install it, it installs grand theft auto v instead. The disk and packaging look legit. Any ideas?...
  7. Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to put my Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V solo on the cloud and get it back on Xbox One ? f072ee14-cf74-4212-b0e9-ff0ab525ebbf
  8. Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...: Why do so many cutscenes in the mobile and Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio? 24cfc764-23b8-4774-87a3-7cd6b8b662ac
  9. Grand Theft Auto III 3 The Xbox Collection (Microsoft Xbox, 2003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto III 3 The Xbox Collection (Microsoft Xbox, 2003): Grand Theft Auto III 3 The Xbox Collection (Microsoft Xbox, 2003) [img] Grand Theft Auto III (Microsoft Xbox, 2003) | eBay e2fae82a-e8a9-4865-8e52-2436f532ce7b
  10. Xbox Microsoft theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Microsoft theft: I have had an xbox 360 for 3 years. Bought 12 month subscriptions every time. Found out recently been charged for a year for a xbox music pass which apparently auto signs itself up for one month...