Theft

Discus and support Theft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am going through absolute hell with Xbox refund requests / they owe me £89.99 as they charged me for 2 separate Fifa 20 games - blatantly refusing to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaxXMSTheft, Oct 25, 2019.

1. JaxXMSTheft
    JaxXMSTheft Guest

Theft

I am going through absolute hell with Xbox refund requests / they owe me £89.99 as they charged me for 2 separate Fifa 20 games - blatantly refusing to refund
    me - Police matter now

:)

JaxXMSTheft, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Theft theft

Hello Phantom 2774,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. Unfortunately, we cannot resolve the issue on your account, and are still waiting for our other team to provide their
    resolution to your issue.

We do not handle refunds. You will have to contact Xbox customer service.
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Theft theft

You will want to contact your regional Xbox Customer Service - Billing to try to get the refund. The staff here will be able to review your account and reply to you here within 1-2 business days regarding any issues with your account.
  5. zePainTrain818 Win User

GTA V leaked tracklist

www.denofgeek.us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/177862/grand-theft-auto-v-soundtrack-leaks
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Does gta3, vice city, and san andreas xbox originals work on 360?

The thre Grand Theft Auto games that you can play on the Xbox 360 according to this article

here
    on Xbox.com are.

• Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™
Thema:

Theft

1. Theft - Similar Threads - Theft

2. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9
  3. Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003: My GTA 5 has stopped working may a agent or a experinced player help me? 1be77749-5093-4875-b1c9-64a7d2bf3cf1
  4. Account theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account theft: I tried game sharing with someone, and gave my accoint imformation and managed to change my email and password 7c67e4e7-e7d4-4a1e-a032-7ccf3936e4c3
  5. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility: I have a question. Would we ever have GTA Vice City on the Xbox Store? We have been waiting for that ever since Xbox One received backwards compatibility! I know for a fact that PS4 has GTA III,...
  6. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28
  7. Grand theft auto 5 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 5 won't launch: So around two years ago I was able to play Gta5 until one day the game would play, show the three characters, cut to a black screen and send me the the home screen with no error message. Me and...
  8. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The benefits were $250,000 and %15 extra with any shark card. After...
  9. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: This is a similar question to those who saw my recent one. In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The...
  10. Grand Theft Auto V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Online: 2 days ago i opened gta, went on story mode and started a invite only session and i got a message saying "Files required to play GTA Online cannot be downloaded from rockstar services". If i...