Theft

Discus and support Theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I sue xbox for theft they removed alot of games that I bought from the store including add ons I have given them purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnyboyjohn, Feb 7, 2021.

1. johnyboyjohn
    johnyboyjohn Guest

Theft

How do I sue xbox for theft they removed alot of games that I bought from the store including add ons I have given them purchase codes..dates..prices...pictures....videos...i have so many screenshots and recording of me and them talking its been over 3 years they haven't bothered giving them back after me contacting then constantly had enough of them I have had my account for over 10 years and got over 300 games so they steal some for me to not notice??? I also bought a brand new xbox scorpio which just over heats even tho it has its over socket it have 2 meter in each direction free space the vents are not cover or blocked..

:)

johnyboyjohn, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Theft theft

Hello Phantom 2774,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. Unfortunately, we cannot resolve the issue on your account, and are still waiting for our other team to provide their
    resolution to your issue.

We do not handle refunds. You will have to contact Xbox customer service.
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Theft theft

You will want to contact your regional Xbox Customer Service - Billing to try to get the refund. The staff here will be able to review your account and reply to you here within 1-2 business days regarding any issues with your account.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  6. zePainTrain818 Win User

GTA V leaked tracklist

www.denofgeek.us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/177862/grand-theft-auto-v-soundtrack-leaks
Thema:

Theft

1. Theft - Similar Threads - Theft

2. Theft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Theft: So i recently purchased Fable 1 the anniversary addition downloaded the game. After downloading i launched the game just to find out that i dont own said game even tho. I purchased the game with...
  3. Xbox Madden 21 Coin Theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Madden 21 Coin Theft: I have puchased my many points from the microsoft store, which ultimately become madden coins. This week I had 702,0000 MUT coins stolen from my account. EA says we dont see any unusual activities...
  4. Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two controls to Grand Theft Auto 5: Is it possible to use two controls / players to play Grand Theft Auto 5 (on one control) ? How ? e7e77289-5cd5-48e9-8297-32312e482771
  5. Grand Theft Auto V license plates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V license plates: Is there anyway to put a custom license plate on a specific car? I just bought a zentorno and want to have a cool license plate but i also have lots of other cars. When i open the ifruit app on my...
  6. Xbox marketplace theft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox marketplace theft?: i recieved feedback from my suspension and im more confused with more questions?? here is what i recieved back? Thank you for your inquiry. This account received a 14-day Suspension, on...
  7. Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft: Hi Xbox community, ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september Perminately banned my account from playing...
  8. Locking home xbox from theft (similar to Find My functionality on Mac)

in XboX Insiders
    Locking home xbox from theft (similar to Find My functionality on Mac): It would be nice if Microsoft would adopt a similar feature to "find my" in the apple ecosystem, so if someone steals your console it's essentially bricked. It's sort of ridiculous in my opinion...
  9. grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free: Hi my name is shelby nash i would grand theft auto 4 for free , yearsof Xbox game pass ultimate for free and every game for free. People are getting tired of paying for games that they can't...
  10. Grand Theft Auto V Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Remastered: We know that the remastered version of Grand Theft Auto V for the new generation will soon be released, but what about while who already has the standard game on their Xbox One console and...