Themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Solitaire Collection downloads the same themes everyday, and the next day they're unavailable again 528ce3b7-b630-41bc-9771-c743a23e7ac7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArunimaJain, Mar 5, 2020.

1. ArunimaJain
    ArunimaJain Guest

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection downloads the same themes everyday, and the next day they're unavailable again

:)

ArunimaJain, Mar 5, 2020
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

New format of Solitaire games

i really, really don’t like the new format on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Is there a way to change it back?
    you try to check if there theme or clasic mode
  3. {Parity} Win User

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Solitaire Designs

Hey there!

Themes for the iOS version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection are currently 'Coming soon'. While we can't speculate the timing of when this feature will be available, we definitely appreciate the feedback. Be sure to keep an eye out for availability!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

cards of Microsoft Solitair Collection

6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. Themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Themes Microsoft Solitaire

2. Xbox background - personalised themes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox background - personalised themes: Could you make it so you can design your own background instead of small selection of colours from the profile edit menu, something like backgrounds with a theme creation function where the gamer...
  3. Custom themes on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom themes on Xbox One: I've been wanting to install a custom background that I saved on my Xbox One and have noticed that Microsoft removed File Explorer. Now when I try doing it through Personalisation, it tells me to...
  4. Holiday Themed Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Holiday Themed Events: I don't play any games that have seasonal events but I did play the Halloween and Thanksgiving DLC for Borderlands 2 on those days and I'll play the Christmas DLC in a couple of weeks time....
  5. Moving themes and avatars from xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving themes and avatars from xbox 360 to xbox one: Hi there I've just begun life on xbox one. My games etc came across with my profile fine But i cannot find my movies, music, apps, themes (including background pictures) and avatar designs and...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong without the themes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong without the themes: how can i get rid of the themed background in microsoft mahjong and just use a simple single colour background? The themes are quite annoying ... 3fbb1518-2b13-4960-a736-f610620afb19
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?: I recently put Microsoft Solitaire onto my iPad, I have had it on my PC for about a year. I made a new account for my iPad as I wanted to play all the Star Club again. I have only the real hard...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper, there is no MODERN THEME in the Italian version of the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper, there is no MODERN THEME in the Italian version of the game ...: Hi. I'm Italian, so excuse my bad English. I am using the Microsoft translator to write this post. I am a big fan of the game Microsoft Minesweeper. I would like to inform you that the modern...
  9. Unable to download themes on Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download themes on Microsoft solitaire collection: I am unable to download themes on the microsoft solitaire collections that I used to have. I have gone to the faq and attempted to rest the cache but the issue continues saying cache is damaged. I...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong theme has changed on it's own & I can't change it back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong theme has changed on it's own & I can't change it back...: I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong on Windows 8 and now 10 for some time.. Always play the Tranquility theme. The other day it changed from symbols to number and letters, of it's own accord, and...