There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded.

Discus and support There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, version number: 1903-18362.295. The language is Chinese (People's Republic of China). My region is the Hong Kong special... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ling_Gao, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ling_Gao
    Ling_Gao Guest

Windows 10 Pro, version number: 1903-18362.295.

The language is Chinese (People's Republic of China). My region is the Hong Kong special administrative region.

I am currently an XGPU member. Installation of games including but not limited to Blair Witch, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Ape Out and Soeace Hulk: Tactics prompts an error code 0x80073cfc. When I install the Gears5 standard pre-order game, you are
    prompted with an error code 0x00000001. When I install Gears of War 4, everything works fine.

I need the engineer's help, thank you!

:)

Ling_Gao, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded. - Similar Threads - are lot games

2. Two kids - two xboxs. Do I have to pay two lots of monthly fees (Gold or Game Pass)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two kids - two xboxs. Do I have to pay two lots of monthly fees (Gold or Game Pass)?: Any advice is appreciated. Can I just pay one monthly fee? If so can they still play with each other? I'm guessing when we first got the consul two years ago I should have set up 3 accounts one...
  3. Game capture drops frames... A Lot of frames

in XboX Insiders
    Game capture drops frames... A Lot of frames: So when I capture a game clip on the latest skip ahead build the video plays the clip back at like 10 fps. It's truly awful and unwatchable. I capture the video at 1080 with the game playing at...
  4. I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper

in XboX Insiders
    I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper: I think that xbox 360 games should be free or maybe about $10 for a normal game and around $15-20 or one of the top/new games because the new console(s) are coming out and also the Xbox 360 isn't...
  5. A lot of my games are missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A lot of my games are missing.: I am missing a lot of games from my Microsoft account. They're not showing up in my order history either. I'm missing games that I've got with gold and redeemed games like Battlefield 1 that came...
  6. Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.

in XboX Insiders
    Lots of my games are showing 0 gamerscore.: I had 59k+ gamerscore and now suddenly as the title says a ton of my games are showing 0gs and my gs shows 25k+ Insider build issue or general xbox problem right now? Anyone else run into this...
  7. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  8. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  9. impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer: Hello i bought the pass computer like xbox game pass , and my problem is the next ; i can downlowd a lot of game but when it's write :"administrator right required" i can't downlowd ......
  10. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...