There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded.

Discus and support There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, version number: 1903-18362.295. The language is Chinese (People's Republic of China). My region is the Hong Kong special... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ling_Gao, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ling_Gao
    Ling_Gao Guest

Windows 10 Pro, version number: 1903-18362.295.

The language is Chinese (People's Republic of China). My region is the Hong Kong special administrative region.

I am currently an XGPU member. Installation of games including but not limited to Blair Witch, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Ape Out and Soeace Hulk: Tactics prompts an error code 0x80073cfc. When I install the Gears5 standard pre-order game, you are
    prompted with an error code 0x00000001. When I install Gears of War 4, everything works fine.

I need the engineer's help, thank you!

:)

Ling_Gao, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded. - Similar Threads - are lot games

2. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  3. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  4. impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer: Hello i bought the pass computer like xbox game pass , and my problem is the next ; i can downlowd a lot of game but when it's write :"administrator right required" i can't downlowd ......
  5. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...
  6. How likely are you to put in a lot of time/effort to get every achievement on a game that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How likely are you to put in a lot of time/effort to get every achievement on a game that...: I used to care about 100 percenting every game, but i grew to realize that i don't have the time to do that anymore. Some of the games if they are easy i may try and 100 %, but most i don't even...
  7. Make a lot of dragon ball games backwards compatible please Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make a lot of dragon ball games backwards compatible please Xbox: I would love to see all my favorite games from the past come back i need some more dragon ball z games to play dont really like the new styles to much want the old ones back please anyone else...
  8. Lots of confusion on what Game Sharing content can be shared and where it can be shared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lots of confusion on what Game Sharing content can be shared and where it can be shared: I'm new to Xbox and for Xmas I bought the Minecraft Master Collection for my 8 year old daughter who's a big Minecraft fan. Not knowing better I redeemed the game codes to my account and now my...
  9. Bingo game freezes up a LOT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game freezes up a LOT.: Why does this Bingo game keep freezing and not being able to connect to the server? It is annoying as it happens VERY often 'just when I am about to Bingo . Then all is LOST. FawnSpark...
  10. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...: f57281d7-7e35-48d4-9625-fa332ed786d4