" there is a problem getting content right now" what can I do.

Discus and support " there is a problem getting content right now" what can I do. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We can watch Netflix. But can't play any of our games. We've restarted everything twice. We get the There is a problem getting content right now. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RachelCasey, Oct 7, 2018.

1. RachelCasey
    RachelCasey Guest

We can watch Netflix. But can't play any of our games. We've restarted everything twice. We get the There is a problem getting content right now. Help plz

:)

RachelCasey, Oct 7, 2018
  2. BABYBOOSE
    BABYBOOSE Guest
    There's a problem getting this content right now.

Xbox one X dashboard says there's a problem getting this content right now, where the games for gold ad would be. And everything mixer community entertainment and store all have no content.

BABYBOOSE, Oct 7, 2018
  3. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest
    There's a problem getting this content right now

Hi!

When this kind of problem happens to me, a hard reset can solve most of the time.

AdamKronus, Oct 7, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

{Parity}, Oct 7, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    If the above answers doesnt work try to remove your account from your console, and re add it again. See if that worked.

SLB4EVERPT, Oct 7, 2018
  6. I speaking to Fabian please help I put in all my info still can't play

Ninja real 7428, Oct 7, 2018
  7. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hey Ninja,

Please consider taking the time to create your own thread detailing any issues you need assistance with. We will be happy to help you out!

Thank you

XBF Chris J, Oct 7, 2018
  8. Sp4rkl0n
    Sp4rkl0n Guest

Hello,

Have you tried Reinstalling your games?

Sp4rkl0n, Nov 5, 2018
  9. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  10. Ninja real 7428 Win User

I speaking to Fabian please help I put in all my info still can't play
  11. SLB4EVERPT Win User

If the above answers doesnt work try to remove your account from your console, and re add it again. See if that worked.
  12. Sp4rkl0n Win User

Hello,

Have you tried Reinstalling your games?
  13. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey Ninja,

Please consider taking the time to create your own thread detailing any issues you need assistance with. We will be happy to help you out!

Thank you
Thema:

1. " there is a problem getting content right now" what can I do. - Similar Threads - problem getting content

2. game pass problem not being able to get games

in XboX Insiders
    game pass problem not being able to get games: hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game pass to get a game pass game until now i...
  3. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...
  4. At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    At first I tried something to get myself out of a problem, but now I’m stuck even worse...: Alright... Hey. So, the other night my xbox and everything was working just fine, but this morning i woke up and tried it and, DESPITE my internet working perfectly fine, every time i try to sign...
  5. Problem with Homescreen dashboard for the last to times I get a black screen when exiting...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Homescreen dashboard for the last to times I get a black screen when exiting...: I was wondering if anyone else has also been experiencing this same issue with the home screen dashboard when I have gotten the black screen. I have tried pressing the Xbox button on my controller...
  6. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  7. There is a problem getting this content at the moment. Advice needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem getting this content at the moment. Advice needed.: Hi, For the last month or two, I’ve had the “There is a problem getting this content at the moment.” error message on my home screen when I log into my Xbox One. I am also unable to join any...
  8. Xbox live 'There is a problem getting this content at the moment.'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 'There is a problem getting this content at the moment.': I have a few accounts that I use on xbox and all of them work except my most recent account, I was playing on it yesterday for a while and it was working fine but then I wanted to change my email...
  9. There's a problem getting this content right now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a problem getting this content right now.: Xbox one X dashboard says there's a problem getting this content right now, where the games for gold ad would be. And everything mixer community entertainment and store all have no content....
  10. There's a problem getting this content right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's a problem getting this content right now: Hello, My dashboard is displaying "There's a problem getting this content right now" where the Xbox live and ads are displayed. I'm signed in and have access to all games, apps, friends list,...