there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

Discus and support there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Crown115, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Crown115
    Crown115 Guest

there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people,
    and there are other people who are added even a month since they are added to the time they had in their subscription

:)

Crown115, Jun 16, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Basically how the conversion currently is supposed to work (this is how it worked for me) I will use mine as an example.

Before I did the conversion:

My gold was good till 5/2020

Game pass was running monthly and had just renewed.

I converted to the game pass ultimate so my game pass and gold now do not run out till 07/2020 is the first time I will be charged for the game pass ultimate.

The conversions for the Gold cards and game pass cards that you see on the website are for when you enter those codes in after you have already converted over.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Well thats weird, contact tech support.
  4. Vasilis23GR Win User

Buying Ultimate

If it's your first ultimate, it extends a month but I would recommend you, buy more months and transform them
    Does that mean that if i buy a 12 month gold subscription and then upgrade to Ultimate, i can have game pass for 12 months as well? And yes that's my first ultimate.
  5. yobrizo Win User

Conversion.

transforms into 4 months of ultimate. if they don't expire, I'd wait to end the ultimate subscription and use the gold
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - problem transformation subscription

2. Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.: So I grabbed this game to try playing the Comrades mode with some friends. Every time I try to connect to an online lobby, the game tells me a network issue has occurred and disconnects me....
  3. Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]: Bonasera, sto avendo problemi con il microfono delle cuffie mentre gioco a FORTNITE in quanto il mentre gioco nessuno minsente anche se le cuffie funzionano correttamente. ho fatto tutti i...
  4. problema com a atualização do sistema no xbox live [Mod Translation - problem with system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema com a atualização do sistema no xbox live [Mod Translation - problem with system...: não sei o que fazer para atualizar, se alguém souber me ajuda rs, obrigado: "Não foi possivel processar a atualização. Código de status: 416B - 4497 - 1381 - 0300 - C800 - 0036" Já assistir...
  5. Webcam problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam problem: I have a logitech C920 HD pro webcam attached to my xbox one since the webcams were made compatible and it's been working 100% FINE for over a year but after the last update, everytime my xbox...
  6. problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...: Bonjours, j'ai acheter un jeu xbox payant noël dans le store ( the outer wilds ) et ai annulé une mise jour de ce jeu, ce qui désinstallé celui-ci. Malheureusement je ne peux pas le réinstaller...
  7. Microsoft Store update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store update problem: In my console I have Microsoft Store as an application that needs updating but when I try to update it it is 0% for a long time. Nothing happens, nothing downloads... Why?...
  8. Problemas para enviar o aceptar solicitud de amigos en Xbox 360[Translation-Problems...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas para enviar o aceptar solicitud de amigos en Xbox 360[Translation-Problems...: Estimados, desde hace días existe inconveniente para enviar o aceptar solicitudes de amigos en Xbox 360. Loque obliga a cerrar sesión en la cuenta o reiniciar la consola para culminar el proceso....
  9. Problème Minecraft Bedrock verrouillé[Translation-Minecraft Bedrock problem locked]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème Minecraft Bedrock verrouillé[Translation-Minecraft Bedrock problem locked]: Bonjour, Je suis possesseur depuis de nombreuse années d'une version Java de Minecraft. Depuis peu, je suis passé la version Bedrock (Windows 10), gratuitement afin de pouvoir jouer en ligne...
  10. Xbox one transformer problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one transformer problem: I've got an communication ban and while on the Xbox one enforcement page it tells me that I can appeal or make a claim or something like that but the button wasn't working it also said that if I...