there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

Discus and support there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Crown115, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Crown115
    Crown115 Guest

there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people,
    and there are other people who are added even a month since they are added to the time they had in their subscription

:)

Crown115, Jun 16, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Basically how the conversion currently is supposed to work (this is how it worked for me) I will use mine as an example.

Before I did the conversion:

My gold was good till 5/2020

Game pass was running monthly and had just renewed.

I converted to the game pass ultimate so my game pass and gold now do not run out till 07/2020 is the first time I will be charged for the game pass ultimate.

The conversions for the Gold cards and game pass cards that you see on the website are for when you enter those codes in after you have already converted over.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Well thats weird, contact tech support.
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

1 year Ultimate game Pass

No, there is no a way.

For now, you can upgrade your suscription to GPU (Game Pass Ultimate) and your separate suscriptions will add and transform to GPU.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - problem transformation subscription

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...
  4. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  5. Xbox live problems on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems on 360: On my xbox 360, it had been telling me to update xbox live but when i do i come up with an status code: 4488 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070. When i type in the status code for help nothing comes up....
  6. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft login in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login in problem: it says sorry something went wrong try or try on xbox.com e713fea2-30ce-4316-91ca-9e62f5a329c9
  8. Membership problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Membership problem: I upgraded to xbox premium membership and changed my mind. I already had an xbox live membership with one month left. When I cancelled premium, it cancelled live also. How do I get my prepaid live...
  9. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  10. Xbox one transformer problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one transformer problem: I've got an communication ban and while on the Xbox one enforcement page it tells me that I can appeal or make a claim or something like that but the button wasn't working it also said that if I...