There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

Discus and support There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComprehensiveShip187, Feb 23, 2021.

1. There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

/u/ComprehensiveShip187, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Krishnik Win User

I want to download Dishonored with Games With Gold in English but can't.

Well all the games I downloaded from xbox store were in English so far. Except the only one game I already had in French on a disc and saves, etc in French on my Xbox. Which is Dishonored. Kinda strange isn't it?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

I admit I don't look too into things or overthink words, so I personally don't see any of this in this way. It's just 'Series X' to me. But, I have already seen it referred to as the Xbox SeX online, so that does appear to be the 'funny' nickname for it
    already....
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox enforcement (Gamertag)

That word is just as offensive in French as it is in English.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Xbox One menu language

On 360 i got this problem too.If i change language into English,half of the words on the dashboard are in English the rest in French.

On Xbox one,as far as i know there is no Swedish language support at launch.
  6. yusufgulyol Win User

About the Achievement Languages on my Xbox 360 (Languages becoming French)

its 2016 .

xbox 360 and back. compat. games achievements are french .

Region:TURKEY

Langguage:Turkish

but why they show up french?

i think it must be english.

there is nothing to do with console setting.

i recover my profile too much and it seen french.
Thema:

There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

1. There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox... - Similar Threads - english words french

2. I cant change my language from Arabic to English - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my language from Arabic to English - Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville: Hi yall, Recently just downloaded the game "Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighbor Ville on My Xbox One S. I prefer to play my games in English (Cause I like it better) but every time I open the...
  3. Xbox One console set to English, but in-game text is in Japanese - HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One console set to English, but in-game text is in Japanese - HELP: I'm an American living in Japan. My Xbox One is set to English while the region is set to Japan. I have Game Pass, and every game I've downloaded and gone though (probably over 10 by this point)...
  4. English in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    English in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha): [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  5. How can I change the language of a Chinese Xbox one into English?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I change the language of a Chinese Xbox one into English?: My Chinese friend once gave me a Xbox one console, and I brought it back to US now. I know that I can't change the country/region of it because the Chinese Xbox one is special and forbidden to...
  6. Xbox Series-X console slowly changing to english?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series-X console slowly changing to english?: I recently started noticing my "achievements" tab is written in english, but it have always been in norwegian. Then i noticed my dowloads are "qued" also in english. Even when the system is...
  7. AC Valhalla Stuttering On Series X (English/Turkish)

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC Valhalla Stuttering On Series X (English/Turkish): English: Hello y'all. I just bought a Xbox Series X. But I have some FPS drops (Performance mode) on AC Valhalla. Although, I can play CoD Cold War, Gears 5, DOOM Eternal, Forza Horizon 4 and...
  8. We Happy Few how canI change. the. language. settings. too English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few how canI change. the. language. settings. too English: I need too know how too change. the. setting of the. game We Happy Few to English 6f0bcbf8-1df1-4bcd-9c89-ae984ed160ef
  9. Gears 5 set in English instead of Spanish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 set in English instead of Spanish: Hey everyone, I've been playing the Gears of War saga from Game Pass in Spanish. Every setting in my console is in Spanish and all the games I've played were in Spanish so far. However, I...
  10. Do words that are not in the english directory auto hide

in XboX Insiders
    Do words that are not in the english directory auto hide: [IMG] The word insta was censored, personally I think words that are not in the dictionary should not be censored, what do you think about this and what do you think about the new feature (I...