There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

Discus and support There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The available versions only have Game Bar, Windows Gaming, Xbox Accessibility Insider League and Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. But there is no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arabistansky, Aug 15, 2022.

1. There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

The available versions only have Game Bar, Windows Gaming, Xbox Accessibility Insider League and Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. But there is no Minecraft, although it should be there. I need this to enable RTX. What to do?

submitted by /u/Arabistansky
    [link] [comments]

/u/Arabistansky, Aug 15, 2022
  2. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  3. .Предсказа Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  5. SeanBartholome Win User

Minecraft

Same issue. Due to the current pandemic situation. I missed the window to upgrade my Java version as well. This wasn't as widely spread as the whole RTX beta thing. I looked into the RTX for minecraft thing didn't see any mention at the time for upgrading
    for old java versions. Now it looks like Im SoL as well.
  6. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

Thema:

There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

1. There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX) - Similar Threads - Minecraft preliminary versions

2. Minecraft Not Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Not Playable: I bought Minecraft digitally on Xbox one like 3 or 4 years ago and I downloaded it on my Xbox Series S I’ve played it in the recent month now it says sign into the account that bought it or renew...
  3. I bought Minecraft but still showing play demo!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but still showing play demo!: I bought Minecraft on 4th June 2022 from their official website (minecraft.net). Also, on the exact same day I bought Xbox game pass that was on sale for $1 for 3 months. After buying the game...
  4. Minecraft Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang Account: Hello Microsoft, I would like to ask, if it is still possible to change my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft. If so, how can I do it? Best regards, Sukovatý...
  5. My Minecraft/Xbox account was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/Xbox account was stolen: Hey I've been talking to support agent for 3 months and I've gotten 0 help, this is unreal. A while ago, I had a RAT on my computer and my emails were compromised, I managed to recover every...
  6. Minecraft Realm says expired but my subscription is up to date.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realm says expired but my subscription is up to date.: I have tried many times over several days to contact xbox support but there is no online chat available and the call back request keeps saying something went wrong, try again later. I did get...
  7. Minecraft launcher update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher update: Hi so i just updated the launcher yada yada i go into log in thro Microsoft and it makes me log in thro X box. I dont have in X box acc at least i dont think but my brother does sure and his is...
  8. MINECRAFT IOS “UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT IOS “UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD”: I have been trying to connect to a multiplayer server since forever and whatever I try doesn’t seem to work as my friend and I don’t play on the same network . We have literally tried every...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Bedrock: Hey, I’ve been having issues with loading into minecraft, the application is being slow, even being unable for realms to load, I can’t see anyone’s worlds and I’m unable to join servers. I tried...
  10. Minecraft migration problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration problem: So i had recently migrated my Minecraft account and it turned out when i logged into Hypixel, my mvp+ rank and all my progress had been reseted. It’s like my whole account got reseted too and I...