There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

Discus and support There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The available versions only have Game Bar, Windows Gaming, Xbox Accessibility Insider League and Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. But there is no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arabistansky, Aug 15, 2022.

1. There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

The available versions only have Game Bar, Windows Gaming, Xbox Accessibility Insider League and Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. But there is no Minecraft, although it should be there. I need this to enable RTX. What to do?

submitted by /u/Arabistansky
    [link] [comments]

/u/Arabistansky, Aug 15, 2022
  2. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  3. .Предсказа Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  5. SeanBartholome Win User

Minecraft

Same issue. Due to the current pandemic situation. I missed the window to upgrade my Java version as well. This wasn't as widely spread as the whole RTX beta thing. I looked into the RTX for minecraft thing didn't see any mention at the time for upgrading
    for old java versions. Now it looks like Im SoL as well.
  6. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

Thema:

There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

1. There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX) - Similar Threads - Minecraft preliminary versions

2. BILLED TWICE when I purchased Minecraft through the Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BILLED TWICE when I purchased Minecraft through the Xbox App (PC): I only did one transaction but my banking statement has two withdrawals of $39.95. I later requested a refund which has been processed, however I am now $80 down without a game licence and fearing...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft login failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Microsoft login failed: i have a problem with my Microsoft login on Minecraft on my ps4. It tells me to connect to my previously connected microsoft account that is connected to my online ID. I tried to sign in, but it...
  4. Minecraft error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error: I need help I been trying to access my addons on Minecraft which I have install but some reason some are popping up and some are not like half behavior packs and half resources pack which I...
  5. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Hi, I can't use my Minecraft Java Edition. I open the game, I try to join a server or play in my single player world but when I try to open one of them, The screen is freezing. (It being in every...
  6. Issue on Minecraft Bedrock servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue on Minecraft Bedrock servers: So.. I've been playing Minecraft now for years and years and never have i had this issue before or needed to report something like this. Basically, everytime i go to log on to my main Minecraft...
  7. minecraft loging with password ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft loging with password ?: Hello I have migrated my son's minecraft account from mojang to microsoft account. As my son is still a child, he had no microsoft account, so I have used mine. Now each time he wants to login,...
  8. Problems after migrating my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems after migrating my Minecraft account: Hi! So I haven't played Minecraft in a long time and decided to return. I noticed you have to migrate, so, of course, I did it. Everything went smoothly - I migrated my Mojang account to the...
  9. Minecraft Not Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Not Playable: I bought Minecraft digitally on Xbox one like 3 or 4 years ago and I downloaded it on my Xbox Series S I’ve played it in the recent month now it says sign into the account that bought it or renew...
  10. My Minecraft/Xbox account was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/Xbox account was stolen: Hey I've been talking to support agent for 3 months and I've gotten 0 help, this is unreal. A while ago, I had a RAT on my computer and my emails were compromised, I managed to recover every...