there is no opportunity to enter into the account

Discus and support there is no opportunity to enter into the account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently gave the xbox one s birthday[mod removed-personal information], and when you create an account I got an error(0x80a40008). I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Мохамед Мухаметшин, May 14, 2019 at 11:33 AM.

1. there is no opportunity to enter into the account

Hello, I recently gave the xbox one s birthday[mod removed-personal information], and when you create an account I got an error(0x80a40008). I went to Xbox support, there were several solutions to this problem.
    I tried all the ways,but not one did not help. Please help me please,because I can not play and buy games. I'm from Russia, so forgive me for my mistakes.

:)

Мохамед Мухаметшин, May 14, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

With the date of birth you selected you have made a
    child account
    . You will need to have your parents make an account and
    add you to the family
    and change your permissions.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Bacapolypse Win User

Hello Мохамед Мухаметшин !

If you did just enter the birth date, is it safe to assume this is a new Xbox? If so it may be easier for you to do a factory reset on the system and give the set up process another go around and enter the correct birth date this time.

Please note however it will restore your Xbox to how it was out of the box and erase all of your information, saved games, etc. in addition to that birth date, so if the xbox is not brand new this may not be the best choice.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. {Parity} Win User

You can contact
    Xbox Suppor
    t directly to see if they can help with that. Once the birthdate is entered the system keys of that date. You will have to provide support with specific information if they are to help.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

The following error message appears when you try to sign in to your Xbox profile or retrieve your profile on the Xbox One console:

There is a problem and you can not continue

0x80A40008
    This error may indicate the following:

• There is a connectivity problem to Xbox Live.
    • You have incorrectly typed your Microsoft account information (email address or password).
    • There is a problem with the Microsoft account.
    • You have too many accounts stored in the Xbox One console.

Solutions

To solve this problem, try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Check the status of the Xbox Live service

If an alert appears here, wait until the service is back online and try again:

[​IMG]
    Main services of Xbox Live: in
    operation
    Invalid Date
    [​IMG]

Solution 2: Test the connection to Xbox Live

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System .
    2. Select Settings > Network > Network settings .
    3. Scroll to the right and select Test the network connection .
    If the message "Everything went fine" appears, try to sign in to your Xbox profile. If this message does not appear, try the Solution
    for Xbox One network connection errors

Solution 3: Remove and re-add your account

1. Remove your console account. These are the steps:
      1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System .
      2. Select Settings > Account > Delete accounts .
      3. Scroll to the right and highlight your account to select it.
      4. Select Remove .
    2. Restart the console. These are the steps:
      1. Press and hold the Xbox button located in the center of the Xbox One controller to open the power screen.
      2. Select Restart console .
      3. Select Restart .
        Note If the console seems to be locked, press and hold the Xbox button of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts off. Once the console is off, press the Xbox button
        again of the console to restart it.
    1. Re-add your account to the console. These are the steps:
      1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Start session .
      2. Scroll down to Manage accounts .
      3. Select Add new .
      4. Specify the email address and password of your Microsoft account and select Enter .
      5. Check the privacy settings of your account. This setting will apply to any Xbox One console in which you sign in.
      6. Select Next
      7. On the Choose a color screen, select the color of your Home screen to differentiate your session from those of other console users.
      8. Select Next
      9. When you are reminded of the player image associated with your profile, select Next .
      10. Select your login preferences.
    Solution 4: Remove all console accounts
    If you have many accounts stored in the console, remove them all and restart the console before adding your account again as described in solution 3 above.

If after removing all the accounts and re-adding yours you still can not log in, you will have to restore the factory settings of the console. Read and follow carefully the instructions
    indicated here

Warning When restoring the console factory default settings, all accounts, applications, games, saved games and settings will be erased. All data that is not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. The console
    will automatically sync with Xbox Live when you connect to the service.
  6. Мохамед Му Win User

I tried,but it didn't work
Thema:

1. there is no opportunity to enter into the account - Similar Threads - opportunity enter account

2. ¡My main xbox opportunities were stolen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¡My main xbox opportunities were stolen!: Hello I wanted to call because my main xbox One opportunities igrsaron ami account and they spent it to me, they pridrian to give them to me again? Contactame po mi correo : [Mod removed personal...
  3. Travel - I missed an opportunity to redeem code(s) from Xbox messages.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Travel - I missed an opportunity to redeem code(s) from Xbox messages.: Hello, I missed an opportunity to redeem and download games that were included with pre-orders. I purchased Quantum Break and would love to access the code that includes the Windows 10 version....
  4. Mixer stream for skin opportunity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer stream for skin opportunity: Hi, I was looking into the Sea of Thieves opportunity for the free flintlock skin for watching the Mixer stream. I was able to link my account to Mixer and watch the stream almost a week and a...
  5. Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe ‘Master Chief’s Journey Report Says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe ‘Master Chief’s Journey Report Says: Can't wait for Fall 2015 Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe 'Master Chief's Journey,' Report Says 1fccbd79-64fc-4d27-9f02-16cd60c739a9
  6. Work opportunity for gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Work opportunity for gamers: Hi All, I've just discovered this opportunity for gamers: “Keywords Studios is looking for avid gamers with experience as Translators: At least 3 years of experience Danish native...
  7. I Want to restart my 3 opportunities from my main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Want to restart my 3 opportunities from my main xbox: By accident I used a principal in my account and that principal wanted to use it in a friend's account. please help, and I do not want to wait 1 year 84faa8ac-2e35-4553-9998-7ab14d5c10a6
  8. XBOX ONE Cortana and other beta testing opportunities

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Cortana and other beta testing opportunities: I heard about Cortana being available for beta testers Through the Xbox One. Does anyone know how to get on the list to be a beta tester? 1fdad983-6f94-424a-8481-bbdac9524fc4
  9. Missed Xbox One Preview Opportunity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed Xbox One Preview Opportunity: I am a loyal Microsoft customer that missed the preview when it was available. I have a windows phone, RT tablet, and windows gaming pc. I have been involved in the windows phone preview program...
  10. *An opportunity for Xbox One to dominate*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *An opportunity for Xbox One to dominate*: I would not mind that at all, the problem I have is an older laptop with Vista, and my wife has a laptop with Windows 7, if they extend it to any Windows package, great, but it may isolate a lot...