There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10

Discus and support There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently changed some things, settings and services (Please note all Xbox services are still on) on my PC before which I had successfully recorded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordanmonaghan8, Apr 5, 2016.

1. There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10

I recently changed some things, settings and services (Please note all Xbox services are still on) on my PC before which I had successfully recorded some clips of Minecraft using the Game DVR on the Xbox app. However now when I try to record Minecraft using
    the game DVR after I click the record button it displays a message saying 'There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again'.

Help how do I record again? I have looked everywhere online at almost every forum. There is no help or real solution!

Many thanks!

Jordan

:)

jordanmonaghan8, Apr 5, 2016
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

Hi,

Occasionally, there are times when a recording does not end correctly. For those instances, you may need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here's how:

1. Close the game and then go to the search box on the Windows taskbar and search for “Task Manager”.
    2. In Task Manager, select “More details” and then browse the list of running processes. Select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it’s still there) and then select End task.
    3. Restart the game and try recording again.
    Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Apr 5, 2016
  3. There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

hi can someone help me plz I have been recording gameplay using the game dvr on the Xbox app but now when I try to use it, it says

There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again if someone can help I would be great thank you

toxic chris 280, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10
  7. Paul Bab Win User

There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

Hi,

Occasionally, there are times when a recording does not end correctly. For those instances, you may need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here's how:

1. Close the game and then go to the search box on the Windows taskbar and search for “Task Manager”.
    2. In Task Manager, select “More details” and then browse the list of running processes. Select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it’s still there) and then select End task.
    3. Restart the game and try recording again.
    Let us know how it goes.
  8. WandGruss5 Win User

Game DVR

Thank you for bringing up this issue, we understand that you want to change the button to start recording with Game DVR. Here is a

link
    on how to adjust Game DVR settings on Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
    Sorry, that answer is useless to me. I know the DVR settings on Windows 10. The settings are the Problem. It is made from someone who knows nothing about gaming.
Thema:

There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10

1. There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10 - Similar Threads - nothing record Play

2. Xbox doing nothing when I tell it to record a clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doing nothing when I tell it to record a clip: I’ve been trying to record several clips on Fortnite using game dvr (just double tapping the home button and pressing X) and absolutely nothing happens. I thought it could be storage but it isn’t,...
  3. there's nothing to record. play some more and try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there's nothing to record. play some more and try again: I have Desktop PC which is windows 10 64 bit, corei7 (2.67 GHz) with 12 GB ram & 2 GB Graphic card (Nvida GeForce GT 610) . I want to record record game play, i have made account of live.com for...
  4. There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again: hi can someone help me plz I have been recording gameplay using the game dvr on the Xbox app but now when I try to use it, it says There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again if...
  5. Xbox App Game DVR, "Nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game DVR, "Nothing to record. Play some more and try again.": Earlier today I tried to stream and record my Xbox One gameplay using the Xbox app. After starting the stream I pulled up the game menu, then tried to record. At about ten seconds the recording...
  6. "There is nothing to record try again" msg when I hit record from game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There is nothing to record try again" msg when I hit record from game ...: Using the xbox app for months now....why all of a sudden do i get this message? HELP It will not record at all 0fb7c5fa-a5bf-4d72-81bb-5dbdeec5a607
  7. Game DVR: "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR: "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.": Whenever I attempt to record some game play, I hit WIN+ALT+R to start recording. The red timer shows up and counts to ten. Once it reaches 10 seconds, It pops up a message that says "There's...
  8. Gamge DVR doesn't record nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamge DVR doesn't record nothing: Hello! One month ago, Game DVR has worked good. Now, Game DVR doesn't record nothing. I have the required hardware and drivers. http://postimg.org/image/hmv4hemof/full/...
  9. "There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again": Xbox App on Windows 10 Okay, first off its pretty demeaning for a program to tell ME when its okay for me to record.. if i want to record ill record thankfully i have OBS but it would be cool to...
  10. When i try to record on windows 10 it says theres nothing to record

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to record on windows 10 it says theres nothing to record: When I go on a game on my laptop, I open up the dvr. and then when I try to record it says there's nothing to record, I've never had this problem before and I've managed to record before :( pls...