There seems to be an issue with your account:

Discus and support There seems to be an issue with your account: in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Just got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account:... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by sm0rga5b0rd, Jun 22, 2018.

1. sm0rga5b0rd
    sm0rga5b0rd Guest

Just got an email saying

"There seems to be an issue with your account:

please reach out to our support forum team."

Could I get some help please

:)

sm0rga5b0rd, Jun 22, 2018
  2. Luriden
    Luriden Guest
    "There seems to be an issue with your account..."

There seems to be an issue with your account: [​IMG]

Luriden, Jun 22, 2018
  3. There seems to be an issue with your account

I've seen this for 6 months or more and I haven't been getting any of my rewards since I do most of my purchases on my xbox digitally.

There seems to be an issue with your account: [​IMG]

Brian Beer God, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 23, 2018
  5. CRracer 912
    CRracer 912 Guest
    It's too bad their generated email with a link couldn't actually take people directly to where they needed to go...

CRracer 912, Jun 23, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's actually more of an issue with the forums themselves. The link is correct, but when you create a post it is automatically set for discussion instead of support. That's going to change soon though.

Smwutches, Jun 23, 2018
  7. A J T 67
    A J T 67 Guest
    Ha that would be to easy As if they would ever make our life easier

A J T 67, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account

Hello GvA ii,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  9. Luriden Win User

"There seems to be an issue with your account..."

It no longer says pending, it now says (Refunded) like Xbox Live Rewards deposits usually say. It looks like it should have been posted to my Xbox credit, but it shows my balance is $0.00. IF I try to make a purchase, it doesn't see the credit either and
    asks me which debit card I want to pay with.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account

Hello Brian Beer God,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. While they have been able to provide fixed deposits at certain dates in the past, at the current point in time they have not yet provided us with an approximate full solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience
    while our other team works on a solution.
  11. CRracer 912 Win User

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
    It's too bad their generated email with a link couldn't actually take people directly to where they needed to go...
  12. Smwutches Win User

“There seems to be an issue with your account.”

Thema:

1. There seems to be an issue with your account: - Similar Threads - seems issue your account

2. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: Hello I reached out to the support forum team as the email says there is an issue with my account yet I have received no update on this and my original post now appears to have been deleted....
  3. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.: I received an email stating that There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. and We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any...
  4. There seems to be an issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: My Reward Credits were not converted to my currency and deposited to my account. I received an email saying there was an issue and I should reach support. Based on what I learned on the forum my...
  5. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: I got an email saying that, so what is the issue with my account? 9f902c1b-d424-483c-9153-a2f53eb05849
  6. There seems to be an issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: Just got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team."...
  7. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late June, where you can...
  8. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late June, where you can...
  9. "There seems to be an issue with your account" ?

in XBoX Rewards
    "There seems to be an issue with your account" ?: Hi, In my monthly rewards email it says the following: There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. So here I am :) Thanks....
  10. There seems to be an issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: I received an email with the following content: There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our support team forum We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any...