There was a problem 0x80a40002

Discus and support There was a problem 0x80a40002 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi this morning I wasn't able to sign into my profile on the xbox one and got the error code 0x80048883. checked the internet connection no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wilce V1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Wilce V1
    Wilce V1 Guest

Hi this morning I wasn't able to sign into my profile on the xbox one and got the error code 0x80048883. checked the internet connection no problems there, tried rebooting console still no joy. I then deleted my profile from the console and now when I try
    to add a new account it comes up with this "there was a problem, and we could not continue. 0x80a40002. I've tried changing the internet setting using different DNS codes clearing mac codes and changing my profile password, and nothing seems to work. I should
    add that I can sign into my xbox 360 with no problems.

:)

Wilce V1, Feb 16, 2014
  2. jag headshot
    jag headshot Guest
    Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

yea I cant sign in whenever I try it says there was a problem, and we couldn't continue (0x80a40002) cant do anything but look at the homescreen

jag headshot, Feb 16, 2014
  3. damos1249
    damos1249 Guest
    0x80a40002 Error

Can't sign into my account, keeps giving me this error. 0x80a40002

I have restarted my xbox and restored it back to factor settings and still gives me the 0x80a40002 error after setting it back up.

damos1249, Feb 16, 2014
  4. jag headshot Win User

Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

yea I cant sign in whenever I try it says there was a problem, and we couldn't continue (0x80a40002) cant do anything but look at the homescreen
  5. brunoinde13 Win User

Error 0x80048883

Aqui no Brasil ta a mesma coisa, esta dando esse erro: 0x80a40002

Será que vai afetar alguma coisa no perfil ?

Arruma logo isso M$.
  6. damos1249 Win User

0x80a40002 Error

This was supposed to be posted in Xbox One forums not the Xbox 360 section.
  7. xI Aken Ix Win User

Error 0x80a40002

ok,i'll try it :3

i'll be back ^^
  8. tehego-9670A427-BE0E Win User

Error 0x80a40002

You may try plugging a network cable from your Xbox directly into your modem and have it do the initial setup then try putting any router/wireless network connections back in place. I have seen other users perform this method to get it to work it is assumed
    that it is due to strict NAT policies by your network hardware or ISP. In some cases users even tethered their phones for initial setup.
Thema:

1. There was a problem 0x80a40002 - Similar Threads - was problem 0x80a40002

2. Problem with Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox game bar: So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way,...
  3. Follower problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Follower problem: I have a problen where i cant remove folowers, i just block undesired followers and thats it, but there're some people than even when i block them they still appear in the follower list, i don't...
  4. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  5. Problem download State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem download State of Decay 2: Hi, I can't download state of decay 2 on xbox game pass for pc I downloaded other games all work but this one always stops at 31.4% and it doesn't go further, I tried on other 2 pc and I have the...
  6. Xbox Live Login Problem Web

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Login Problem Web: Hi, I'm using Win10 v.1903. When I'm on the main page for Xbox Live (using Firefox v.68.0), I'm logged in, but when I click a link to go to another page, I'm no longer shown as logged in. I click...
  7. "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..: Hey, I want to download songs to Rock Band 3,in the game store it doesn't allow me to download songs. "And so in the market (from the PC) , I try to download and the message notes:" This offer is...
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem: I have purchased a season pass for Odyssey and it's been working ever since the first add-on came out, but recently when I try to play at my house (has terrible wifi but generally isn't a problem...
  9. 'problem with saved games'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'problem with saved games': Hi, My son has a problem with his xbox. It's saying 'there is a problem with your saved games' to resolve this is says we need to go to -settings-system-storage but when i get as far as settings...
  10. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673