There was a problem 0x80a40002

Discus and support There was a problem 0x80a40002 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi this morning I wasn't able to sign into my profile on the xbox one and got the error code 0x80048883. checked the internet connection no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wilce V1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Wilce V1
    Wilce V1 Guest

Hi this morning I wasn't able to sign into my profile on the xbox one and got the error code 0x80048883. checked the internet connection no problems there, tried rebooting console still no joy. I then deleted my profile from the console and now when I try
    to add a new account it comes up with this "there was a problem, and we could not continue. 0x80a40002. I've tried changing the internet setting using different DNS codes clearing mac codes and changing my profile password, and nothing seems to work. I should
    add that I can sign into my xbox 360 with no problems.

:)

Wilce V1, Feb 16, 2014
  2. jag headshot
    jag headshot Guest
    Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

yea I cant sign in whenever I try it says there was a problem, and we couldn't continue (0x80a40002) cant do anything but look at the homescreen

jag headshot, Feb 16, 2014
  3. damos1249
    damos1249 Guest
    0x80a40002 Error

Can't sign into my account, keeps giving me this error. 0x80a40002

I have restarted my xbox and restored it back to factor settings and still gives me the 0x80a40002 error after setting it back up.

damos1249, Feb 16, 2014
  4. jag headshot Win User

Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

yea I cant sign in whenever I try it says there was a problem, and we couldn't continue (0x80a40002) cant do anything but look at the homescreen
  5. brunoinde13 Win User

Error 0x80048883

Aqui no Brasil ta a mesma coisa, esta dando esse erro: 0x80a40002

Será que vai afetar alguma coisa no perfil ?

Arruma logo isso M$.
  6. damos1249 Win User

0x80a40002 Error

This was supposed to be posted in Xbox One forums not the Xbox 360 section.
  7. xI Aken Ix Win User

Error 0x80a40002

ok,i'll try it :3

i'll be back ^^
  8. tehego-9670A427-BE0E Win User

Error 0x80a40002

You may try plugging a network cable from your Xbox directly into your modem and have it do the initial setup then try putting any router/wireless network connections back in place. I have seen other users perform this method to get it to work it is assumed
    that it is due to strict NAT policies by your network hardware or ISP. In some cases users even tethered their phones for initial setup.
Thema:

1. There was a problem 0x80a40002 - Similar Threads - was problem 0x80a40002

2. Having problems playing my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems playing my games: I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help b2f0411f-4e90-4e57-9ac0-7f76bc3dfda1
  3. Problems with FIFA 20 Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with FIFA 20 Trial: Hi I have been trying to download the FIFA 20 trial and keep getting the following code when I try to play it 0x803F8001. I have downloaded this 4 times now? 4f0d9954-9533-404e-bc79-b3fa8419b66d
  4. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  5. External hard drive problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive problem: My external hard drive started not working today all it says when i plug it in is (we see your external storage but the connection is too weak to use)ive tried everything but none of it wored and...
  6. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...
  7. GRAN PROBLEMA ADYENMX [Translate] GREAT ADYENMX PROBLEM

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GRAN PROBLEMA ADYENMX [Translate] GREAT ADYENMX PROBLEM: en mi tarjeta aparece un cargo con el titulo ADYENMX y no e realizado ninguna compra en las ultimas semanas con la tarjeta alguien sabe que pasa [Translate] on my card appears a charge with...
  8. Problem with recording game by using game bar.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with recording game by using game bar.: Hello every one, I have a problem when I try to start recording in game. the system send to me . "For Start a new recording, turn off the current recording, and then try again" while I didn't...
  9. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  10. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...