There was a problem 0x80a40002

Discus and support There was a problem 0x80a40002 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi this morning I wasn't able to sign into my profile on the xbox one and got the error code 0x80048883. checked the internet connection no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wilce V1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Wilce V1
    Wilce V1 Guest

Hi this morning I wasn't able to sign into my profile on the xbox one and got the error code 0x80048883. checked the internet connection no problems there, tried rebooting console still no joy. I then deleted my profile from the console and now when I try
    to add a new account it comes up with this "there was a problem, and we could not continue. 0x80a40002. I've tried changing the internet setting using different DNS codes clearing mac codes and changing my profile password, and nothing seems to work. I should
    add that I can sign into my xbox 360 with no problems.

:)

Wilce V1, Feb 16, 2014
  2. jag headshot
    jag headshot Guest
    Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

yea I cant sign in whenever I try it says there was a problem, and we couldn't continue (0x80a40002) cant do anything but look at the homescreen

jag headshot, Feb 16, 2014
  3. damos1249
    damos1249 Guest
    0x80a40002 Error

Can't sign into my account, keeps giving me this error. 0x80a40002

I have restarted my xbox and restored it back to factor settings and still gives me the 0x80a40002 error after setting it back up.

damos1249, Feb 16, 2014
  4. jag headshot Win User

Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

yea I cant sign in whenever I try it says there was a problem, and we couldn't continue (0x80a40002) cant do anything but look at the homescreen
  5. brunoinde13 Win User

Error 0x80048883

Aqui no Brasil ta a mesma coisa, esta dando esse erro: 0x80a40002

Será que vai afetar alguma coisa no perfil ?

Arruma logo isso M$.
  6. damos1249 Win User

0x80a40002 Error

This was supposed to be posted in Xbox One forums not the Xbox 360 section.
  7. xI Aken Ix Win User

Error 0x80a40002

ok,i'll try it :3

i'll be back ^^
  8. tehego-9670A427-BE0E Win User

Error 0x80a40002

You may try plugging a network cable from your Xbox directly into your modem and have it do the initial setup then try putting any router/wireless network connections back in place. I have seen other users perform this method to get it to work it is assumed
    that it is due to strict NAT policies by your network hardware or ISP. In some cases users even tethered their phones for initial setup.
Thema:

1. There was a problem 0x80a40002 - Similar Threads - was problem 0x80a40002

2. Passkey problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Passkey problem: Ok so whenever i go to do my passkey it says please try again later so i wait and and i try again but to no avail so i check xbox assist it seems servers are working. So im confused please help...
  3. "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems: Hi all, I am looking to get all mine and my partners saves off of my old xbox360 into the cloud, so I can sunset the old girl. But I am running into some trouble. Firstly, my partners account...
  4. There’s a Problem with your saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a Problem with your saved games: Hello, Now before i begin, i want to first off say: Yes, I have reset my Xbox to factory settings, reset it normally, I have cleared local 360 saved games and local xbox one saved games. Yes, it...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  7. Problemas de gold -[Translation - Gold problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de gold -[Translation - Gold problems]: Hola mucho gusto miren Este dia 29 de junio de 2020 E inentado introdusir el codigo de un gold de un mes pero medise que no es valido apesar de comprarlo en una tienda comfiable pero no lo toma...
  8. Spam Unfollowers problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam Unfollowers problem: I posted a thread back in June in regards to this problem. There are users abusing the follower system, where they find your account and follow you and then unfollow you. Likely, they are using a...
  9. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  10. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Everytime i try to connect to Xbox Live it says the console can’t connect to said Xbox Live and gives me this error code 8015000A ive tried everything but nothing is fixing the problem! Please...