There was a problem loading this world. PS4 Bedrock

Discus and support There was a problem loading this world. PS4 Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my PS4 and opened up minecraft one day and It loaded up and all my world where gone, except for my old worlds. When i try to load my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EthanPowell2, Sep 15, 2020.

1. EthanPowell2
    EthanPowell2 Guest

I turned on my PS4 and opened up minecraft one day and It loaded up and all my world where gone, except for my old worlds. When i try to load my old worlds it just gives me a error code CE-34878-0. So I try to make a new world but it just says “There was
    a problem loading this world” I didn’t know how to fix it but all the videos I watched they all said you had to go to your world to edit it and find the seed for it, but all my worlds where deleted. I lost months of work, so please tell me how to fix this
    problem.
    There was a problem loading this world. PS4 Bedrock [​IMG]

:)

EthanPowell2, Sep 15, 2020
  2. shin92i Win User

hi

after research the error code would come from the fact that the backup is corrupted and it is impossible to recover it

I'm sorry
  3. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

Is it possible to shift worlds in minecraft bedrock from ps4 to xbox one?
  4. GreenGillz Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

I've seen a few of these posts already, all of them from the past 24 hours. This would lead me to believe it's either a software issue, most likely from an update or patch. Or it could be a network issue popping up within Minecraft. I don't really have
    anything constructive other than that, unfortunately. You did everything I could think of. I would delete/remove the corrupted file and attempt to install it a third time. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

If you have the Bedrock version for PS4 then you would be able to play crossplay between Windows 10, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile.

Do note that PS4 does not have the ability to access Realms or Servers at the moment. You can only join friends on a world.
  6. BlazingNevada47 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Bedrock Edition, but on the PS4.
Thema:

1. There was a problem loading this world. PS4 Bedrock - Similar Threads - was problem loading

2. XBOX (BETA) application problems (unable to load pictures + unable to load subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX (BETA) application problems (unable to load pictures + unable to load subscription...: Opening the program, most pictures including 99% of messages cannot be loaded. Therefore, I can't browse the mall, can't choose the game I want, can't enjoy the XBOX GAME PASS service. Picture...
  3. problem loading MSFS following update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem loading MSFS following update: Is is possible to reinstall MSFS2020 on my PC? I originally had MSFS2020 running well but, following the first update, it will only load to the first screen after the "Press any key"...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Loading Map Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Loading Map Problem: Hi there, So I just got microsoft flight simulator 2020 from steam. After the download I wanted to play some games myself. But whenever I try to load a map (Tutorial, freeflight, etc) the blue...
  5. Possible new Store pre load problem with Marvel's Avengers

in XboX Insiders
    Possible new Store pre load problem with Marvel's Avengers: I'm in Delta and just got the new Store experience, so I'm not sure if this is a problem with it, or just a problem in general. I pre ordered Marvels Avengers, went to the store and searched for...
  6. “Hubo un problema al cargar el mundo” Minecraft Xbox One["There was a problem loading the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Hubo un problema al cargar el mundo” Minecraft Xbox One["There was a problem loading the...: Hola, me gustaria saber si alguien tiene la respuesta a lo siguiente: Estaba a punto de jugar Minecraft en mi Xbox y me salio un anuncio de “Que version deseas cargar?” Y me salio la mas antigua,...
  7. XBOX ONE X Game Loading Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X Game Loading Problem: My XBOX one X is giving weird problems very recently.. I am unable to play specific games, like big games (greater than 20 GB games) like Gears, Halo, Star wars, Wolfenstein.. These games stuck in...
  8. Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]: Bueno mi principal problema es que me he instalado el carrion y el Halo:MCC por el xbox game pass pero al cerrar el juego y volver a iniciar después de un tiempo simplemente no me ha guardado la...
  9. Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16: I have owned a 10-player Minecraft Realm for about 2 months now. Ever since, it has worked perfectly fine.... that was until Minecraft 1.16(the newest update) came out. Since then anytime I join...
  10. problem loading video captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem loading video captures: Hello, I am from Argentina, I tell you my problem, I have captured 10 minute videos (the maximum that it allows me in 720p) but when it comes to uploading it to Xbox Live, it keeps loading, and I...