There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

Discus and support There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KartikGudali, Jan 25, 2020.

1. KartikGudali
    KartikGudali Guest

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help.

So now reaching out to community for further help.

I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG works on the second account but doesn't work on my main account.

So we know now, it is not my xbox or network since other account is working well on the same xbox.

Now I also tried it on my phone and laptop on the Xbox app and Xbox companion app respectively.

Both give the same error: There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

What's more, I can't even send the I'm interested message on someone else's post.

:)

KartikGudali, Jan 25, 2020
  2. ConorWilson1 Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console isn't working.

Hey i noticed that you need to change the time of the post to anything other than now incase anybody has this issue that fixed it for me
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console isn't working.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!
  4. KartikGudali Win User

I signed into Xbox on workplace xbox. Then checked if it was working.

I was surprised and tried doing it on the phone,that worked too..

I got home, and tried creating the group on my xbox and guess what.. If actually did work.

I knew this was a server-side issue.

Its a possible fix for all facing the trouble.
  5. ���� Win User

I am having the same issue for months now. I don't know what to do. I've removed my account and signed into it again. Please respond.
  6. (OTB) Win User

I have the issue but I'm not aware of workplace Xbox.How can I sign into there?
Thema:

1. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console... - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: Whenever I try to post a "looking for group" post, the message above always comes up. How do i fix this? e4f86a24-b78d-4184-a9bd-1250ee7d8ebc
  3. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group Post (Pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group Post (Pc): I've been having this issue for a few weeks now. I'm on pc using xbox game bar. a5cce328-ec0b-42e8-899f-966af8399300
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC NOT WORKING (Ignore other posts - this will fix your problem if you are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC NOT WORKING (Ignore other posts - this will fix your problem if you are...: Hello Everyone, Hopefully I can save you some irritating browsing through useless Microsoft Support Articles for this issue. There is a problem with the most recent version of Microsoft's Windows...
  5. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I need help with this error I am getting when trying to post on the Rocket League looking for group. bfe103ee-2079-4fb8-8ebf-0eed7909ea56
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Happening on both mobile app and on Xbox one console. I literally cannot create LFG. Any ideas? [img] 05444d1e-5eb4-4aa3-a93e-3cf67be056a8
  7. Posted a problem numerous times on the 7th of August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posted a problem numerous times on the 7th of August: I have posted multiple times with issues on modern warfare after I updated for season 5 on the 7th of August. Not once have i received any information about the problem. I have posted here and on...
  8. Post code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code problem: I’m trying to add my post code it’s saying incorrectly formatted a68ade6f-2421-48ff-99f5-898020f0e0b8
  9. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Okay, so this is my second account and I want to post to looking for groups on Rocket League, but every time I attempt to make a post, it says 'There was a problem posting your Looking for Group'....
  10. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...