There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

Discus and support There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KartikGudali, Jan 25, 2020.

1. KartikGudali
    KartikGudali Guest

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help.

So now reaching out to community for further help.

I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG works on the second account but doesn't work on my main account.

So we know now, it is not my xbox or network since other account is working well on the same xbox.

Now I also tried it on my phone and laptop on the Xbox app and Xbox companion app respectively.

Both give the same error: There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

What's more, I can't even send the I'm interested message on someone else's post.

:)

KartikGudali, Jan 25, 2020
  2. ���� Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console isn't working.

I am having the same issue for months now. I don't know what to do. I've removed my account and signed into it again. Please respond.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console isn't working.

Hi,

have you checked if you receied a enforcement notification if you didnt receie one try changing the setting of your account and try remove the account then add it back again to see if that fixes the issue
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

there was a problem posting your looking for group

Hi, whats hapen when you try posting in?
  5. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hi .

Thank you for keeping us updated with the situation. I saw the other day here on the forums that someone else was also having these similar issues with Looking for Group specifically for Minecraft.

Do you have the Xbox app for wither mobile or Windows 10? If you don't have the app, I recommend downloading either one and then try looking for a group from there.

Also if you have any other games, try looking for a group on another game and see if the issue is specific to only Minecraft.

Try these steps out to figure out if there is a bug when looking for a group for Minecraft.
    I tried it on my mobile device and said to wait a little while but it would still show the same message when ever I try to post something. Also tried to post on the fortnite looking for group, still doesnt work and shows the same message. Does it have to
    something with my internet connection? Thanks!
  6. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hello again,

If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    I tried the first and second options they still show the same error message
Thema:

1. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console... - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  3. what the.... locking a thread due to a post that is on topic for an active problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what the.... locking a thread due to a post that is on topic for an active problem?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_tveq-xba_stdi-xba_stm211z/one-guide-no-info-available-from-where-does-the/55284c39-2f43-4c2d-af02-224c446995f8?messageId=b76de8fb-0d50-47fe-8631-d...
  4. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  6. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  7. There was a problem posting your looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your looking for group post: I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" but nothing...
  8. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...
  9. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: I need help with this error im getting when trying to post on the minecraft looking for group. Please! Thanks! 569625d9-b9c3-41a1-9858-311d3b2285db
  10. There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group: So recently iv'e made an account with it in my family so it should have xbox live right? It will not let me create a looking for group post and gives me the message "There Was A Problem Posting...