There was a problem posting your looking for group post

Discus and support There was a problem posting your looking for group post in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MajorD7922, Jul 11, 2019.

1. MajorD7922
    MajorD7922 Guest

I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" but nothing has worked I was with xbox support for a hour and the guy
    or girl ditched me mid chat so this is my last hope if anyone knows how to fix it pls help. The troubleshooting methods I've done are (power cycle xbox,hard reset,unplugging my router) some people were able to post
    after week but it's been 2 weeks for me to no avail

:)

MajorD7922, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    Original Postto help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hi .

Thank you for keeping us updated with the situation. I saw the other day here on the forums that someone else was also having these similar issues with Looking for Group specifically for Minecraft.

Do you have the Xbox app for wither mobile or Windows 10? If you don't have the app, I recommend downloading either one and then try looking for a group from there.

Also if you have any other games, try looking for a group on another game and see if the issue is specific to only Minecraft.

Try these steps out to figure out if there is a bug when looking for a group for Minecraft.
    I tried it on my mobile device and said to wait a little while but it would still show the same message when ever I try to post something. Also tried to post on the fortnite looking for group, still doesnt work and shows the same message. Does it have to
    something with my internet connection? Thanks!
  4. SwitchinXbox Win User

Hello again,

If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    I tried the first and second options they still show the same error message
  5. Crazyboycool45 Win User

There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

You set the flag on your console to share gold with any account logged into it, right?

Also verify any content restrictions and such.

There are no content restrictions set and yes i flagged it to share my gold membership with everyone on the console
  6. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

Try resetting your connection.
Thema:

1. There was a problem posting your looking for group post - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...
  3. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: I need help with this error im getting when trying to post on the minecraft looking for group. Please! Thanks! 569625d9-b9c3-41a1-9858-311d3b2285db
  4. There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group: So recently iv'e made an account with it in my family so it should have xbox live right? It will not let me create a looking for group post and gives me the message "There Was A Problem Posting...
  5. This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems: sent my xbox x scorpio to get repaired for the games crashing becoming unplayable issue months later got the same issue making the warranty go out by the time i figured out they didnt repair it....
  6. Update your account to claim rewards - 5th time posting this same problem, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

in XBoX Rewards
    Update your account to claim rewards - 5th time posting this same problem, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?: I have posted this problem on 12-9-14, 1-29-16, 4-22-16, 5-12-16 and now today on 10-4-17. Here is the answer from a year ago and still no solution, I would think I have shown patience, but...
  7. Dlc problems post console upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc problems post console upgrade: Got a problem with content for Destiny 2, so we (me and my brothers) recently upgraded to the Xbox one X and moved all our content over via hard drive and since then whenever my younger brother...
  8. No one reads these posts. No one corrects the problems with Jigsaw.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No one reads these posts. No one corrects the problems with Jigsaw.: Does entering this message mean anything? I don't think so. I complained about Jigsaw months ago. No change. fe8dee14-692b-4d4a-9571-6380bcc09f7f
  9. So every one is posting their problem with playing Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So every one is posting their problem with playing Jigsaw: what is the fix???? 6561da7e-01b6-4ba1-8526-27ff38c8585a
  10. NAT issues after years of no problems. At wit's end so making multiple posts for attention. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT issues after years of no problems. At wit's end so making multiple posts for attention. ...: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...