there was a problem posting your looking for group

Discus and support there was a problem posting your looking for group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NobleSilva, Nov 7, 2019.

1. NobleSilva
    NobleSilva Guest

I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great

:)

NobleSilva, Nov 7, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

Do you have a current enforcement action against your account? You can check at the Xbox enforcement website (https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB).

If that's not the case, are you able to post LFG posts on other groups?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

There was a problem posting your looking for group post

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    Original Postto help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hi .

Thank you for keeping us updated with the situation. I saw the other day here on the forums that someone else was also having these similar issues with Looking for Group specifically for Minecraft.

Do you have the Xbox app for wither mobile or Windows 10? If you don't have the app, I recommend downloading either one and then try looking for a group from there.

Also if you have any other games, try looking for a group on another game and see if the issue is specific to only Minecraft.

Try these steps out to figure out if there is a bug when looking for a group for Minecraft.
    I tried it on my mobile device and said to wait a little while but it would still show the same message when ever I try to post something. Also tried to post on the fortnite looking for group, still doesnt work and shows the same message. Does it have to
    something with my internet connection? Thanks!
  5. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hello again,

If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    I tried the first and second options they still show the same error message
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi, whats hapen when you try posting in?
Thema:

1. there was a problem posting your looking for group - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Okay, so this is my second account and I want to post to looking for groups on Rocket League, but every time I attempt to make a post, it says 'There was a problem posting your Looking for Group'....
  3. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post: Okay, anytime I make a looking for group post on the Minecraft club, it says there is a problem. Ive tried taking my profile off the xbox and putting it on, the power cycle and reconnecting my...
  5. Another Xbox Elite Series 2 Hardware Problem Post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Xbox Elite Series 2 Hardware Problem Post: At Microsoft, we put all of our products through rigorous quality assurance testing. However, like any hardware, there is the possibility that a small percentage of devices may experience issues....
  6. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I created a new xbox live account. I purchased xbox gold for the account. I can log into my xbox with the account, get online and play games. However when i go to Looking for Groups, i can not...
  7. Group Posts Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Group Posts Problem: So I go to create a group post and it says I need to change my settings, so I go to do that. But when I check, there were no restrictions, everything was fine. Help...
  8. Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems creating Looking for Group posts.: Hello, I am not able to create any LFG groups on XBOX ONE. Every time i try i get one of the following errors: "Something went wrong" - W10 Xbox companion app "There was a problem posting your...
  9. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  10. what the.... locking a thread due to a post that is on topic for an active problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what the.... locking a thread due to a post that is on topic for an active problem?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_tveq-xba_stdi-xba_stm211z/one-guide-no-info-available-from-where-does-the/55284c39-2f43-4c2d-af02-224c446995f8?messageId=b76de8fb-0d50-47fe-8631-d...