There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept)

Discus and support There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The latest update has rendered my xbox one useless! It never completes and gives various error codes depending on which method i use to reboot etc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orangutan75, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Orangutan75
    Orangutan75 Guest

The latest update has rendered my xbox one useless!

It never completes and gives various error codes depending on which method i use to reboot etc (0x80070570 0x00000000 0x9000006 etc). I've had to wipe my system, but now it wont finish installing without the update. And the update never works , so i cant access settings etc either without the update! aaaaargh

Tried ALL the troubleshooting. Resetting/rebooting from external source via PC etc.

Same issue - just more error codes!

Only thing i havent tried yet is some else's internet connection .

Could that be the issue? Is there something within my internet connection that's causing this?

Anyone suffering the same issue? Or have any 'outside the box' solutions?

Help Microsoft!

Thanks

:)

Orangutan75, Sep 16, 2022
  2. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Purchased avengers infinity war but won’t play

well in Some countries , this Movie delayed to Sept or 14th August
  3. ColdDeck45 Win User

Locked: Console Banned

I'd assume that we wouldn't have to include the link to the page. They should be the first ones aware of the updated doc and policies as they're the ones dealing with it. The fact that i got the email today means that they looked at it and moderated it
    after Sept. 14th.
  4. That CYCO Guy Win User

Everytime i play destiny it keep kicking me offline

Bungie have been having some glitches since the release of destiny. they have found the problem and will be releasing a patch sept 15th.

source of info:
    www.bungie.net/.../0
  5. SuperMann104 Win User

Console freezes while loading dashboard

I got this problem after getting an update on the 14th. It's probably the same update... I'll check for any other updates.
  6. Synthax Error87 Win User

You are connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox Live

I had the same problem after Feb 14th update.

Re-downloading the profile worked for me.
Thema:

1. There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept) - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. Critical Problem with XBOX INSIDER Auto-Updates on Original Xbox with external hard drives...

in XboX Insiders
    Critical Problem with XBOX INSIDER Auto-Updates on Original Xbox with external hard drives...: To the mods--(This question IS about xbox insider topics as this problem is only happening to me because of the updates I'm getting from being in the insider program.) I've been in the insider...
  3. Latest Xbox Update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update problems: Heyy, assuming this is the right place to put this. The September update on my Series X has led to multiple issues. The media (screenshot/clip) button doesn't do anything on the Xbox anymore (i...
  4. 10.0.22621.2205 (Delta) - "There was a problem with the update"

in XboX Insiders
    10.0.22621.2205 (Delta) - "There was a problem with the update": Got the prompt to install build 2205 in the Delta ring on my Series X today, attempted to install but only got to 2% downloaded before the error popped up. Tried power-cycling, removing external...
  5. There was a problem with this update: 10.0.25201.1001

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with this update: 10.0.25201.1001: Hi All, Having a problem with my Xbox One S which is currently on 10.0.25191.1003 (rs_xboc_dev_flight.220828-1900). I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and the console is refusing to update. The...
  6. There was a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update: I need help my Xbox won't uo Date the error code it's displaying is 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301 can someone please help me out 25e9cd74-455c-40d8-89a0-23dbf3c42684
  7. "There was a problem with the update" Error Code: 0x8B108036

in XboX Insiders
    "There was a problem with the update" Error Code: 0x8B108036: I can not update my Xbox One at all. I start the download for the update and when it reaches 2%, it tells me "There was a problem with the update". This is getting extremely frustrating as I have...
  8. I have an update problem with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I have an update problem with my Xbox: Hello good day, I have an update problem with my Xbox, I am in the program of Xbox Insider but my Xbox does not start I get the solution of problems but I followed all the steps and can not be...
  9. I have an update problem with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I have an update problem with my Xbox: Hello good day, I have an update problem with my Xbox, I am in the program of Xbox Insider but my Xbox does not start I get the solution of problems but I followed all the steps and can not be...
  10. Problem with xbox update preview omega

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with xbox update preview omega: Hello! Last week, August 25, I joined the xbox update preview omega and the problem is that I still have not received an update to the xbox series x, maybe someone knows how to fix this problem...