There was a problem with the update...

Discus and support There was a problem with the update... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey folks, anyone got that message while trying to update a game? I tried to update few games and still have that message. I contacted support and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Showkiss, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Showkiss
    Showkiss Guest

Hey folks, anyone got that message while trying to update a game? I tried to update few games and still have that message.

I contacted support and they ran me in few tests. Nothing as change. (desintalling the game, clear persistent storage, restart the console while pressing 5sec the xbox button, etc)

My internet connection works well. Never had this trouble before but since a week I need to play my games offline.

:)

Showkiss, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Phosho79
    Phosho79 Guest
    There was a problem with the update

I still cannot update, the update stops at 10% and quits.

Phosho79, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Flesh Fungi
    Flesh Fungi Guest
    There was a problem with the update

If you buy something new from any store and it fails to work as advertised, you are going to be ticked off. I don't care what it is. I have two X1s sitting under the Xmas tree now. And I should have no reason to think they would not instantly function as
    advertised, come Christmas morning.

Flesh Fungi, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Brosky aP Win User

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  5. taidara Win User

Update problems

6. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  7. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  8. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

1. There was a problem with the update... - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more...
  3. UPDATE PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATE PROBLEM: My xbox was saying that there was an issue with the update and game me error code 0x8B00 yeah I forgot the rest of it but it's the issue that everyones having. Just dont stress about it. Turn your...
  4. "There Was A Problem With The Update"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem With The Update": I Understand That Many People Are Currently Being Affected By This, But Has @Microsoft Made And Announcements On How To Fix This Problem? Or Is There By Chance Someone That Has Found A Fix For...
  5. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got a error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does the error code mean bd3a4493-50ca-48a2-bb33-1fd9b5c74f64
  6. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got the error code:0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does that error code mean a753b983-99b9-4627-8551-9b14ba4c07f5
  7. "There was a problem with the update"

in XboX Insiders
    "There was a problem with the update": I start the console and then this pops up. I am connected to the internet yet its downloading absolutely nothing. submitted by /u/eyelessmasks00 [link] [comments]
  8. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one keeps saying error when trying to update, tried deleting games to make sure enough space, cleared cache and the error code 0x80070070 does not exist on the error search code list. I've...
  9. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  10. Problem with first update on XBOX ONE S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with first update on XBOX ONE S: Hello, As described in the subject of this message, I'm currently experiencing problems in the completion of the first update of my xbox one S. Since the day I've purchased this device, I've...