There was a problem with the update

Discus and support There was a problem with the update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting the following message when following the normal system update: you need to update to use your console, but something went wrong.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caruelsamson, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Caruelsamson
    Caruelsamson Guest

Hi,

I am getting the following message when following the normal system update:

you need to update to use your console, but something went wrong.

Source OS: 10.0.17763.2023

Target OS: 10.0.17763.3065

error code: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x9000005

This appears everytime i try again at 441mb remaining and 1% progress.

I have followed all the suggested steps; clear cache, reset profile, soft reset and finally hard reset which now means i cant access anything.... by the way this console is 3 weeks old.

Any similar problems/solutions or do i send back to Microsoft? Also i cant do the offline update as only macs at home.......

Sam

:)

Caruelsamson, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

1. There was a problem with the update - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. probleme de mise a jour [update problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme de mise a jour [update problem]: bonjour, etant beta testeur j'ai un soucis de mise a jour, cette derniere a echoué et je ne peu pas faire la mise a jours hors ligne par cle usb car la mise a jours actuel de ma console est une...
  3. Update equals problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update equals problem: The last time I "had" to update my Xbox One, the console wouldn't recognize my account. It took some time, but I got that fixed. Today, yet again, an update was required. And now, my console...
  4. xbox 1 update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 update problem: i have a update Error code: 0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000200 and don't know what to do help please. I'm 45 years old so be slow and precise. ;) 4ebc7e46-40b7-49e3-a8ec-af632fa70401
  5. Problem with the most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the most recent update: I'm having a problem with the most recent update for xbox one. It downloads the update, but there's an issue when the update is being "applied", and it all stops around 16%. This has happened...
  6. Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem: I'm having an issue with a console update with my xbox one, the xbox starts up as normal and does the update until it's gets to the third stage (applying the update) and my xbox completely shuts...
  7. Network problem while updating games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network problem while updating games: Hey everyone, I got a Xbox One X and use a DLAN Adapter to run my network. Connection between router and console is very good and I have no problems until I download or update games. As soon as...
  8. Xbox One USB Offline update problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One USB Offline update problem.: I am trying to update my Xbox One using the offline USB method. I have extracted all files and copied the folder into my NTPS USB stick. The update goes well up until its the first few seconds of...
  9. Problem with updating apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with updating apps on Xbox One: I'm having trouble installing and updating applications on Xbox One, even if connected to the Internet, I need help solving this problem. Thank you! 6b0be850-dd48-49e6-b3b8-91802744c947
  10. Problem: download stopped and data deleted by update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: download stopped and data deleted by update: Good afternoon Sorry for the inconvenience but you can help me with a problem that I have please. A few days ago the next thing happened to me was playing minecraft and a friend said that there...