There was a problem with the update

Discus and support There was a problem with the update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting the following message when following the normal system update: you need to update to use your console, but something went wrong.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caruelsamson, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Caruelsamson
    Caruelsamson Guest

Hi,

I am getting the following message when following the normal system update:

you need to update to use your console, but something went wrong.

Source OS: 10.0.17763.2023

Target OS: 10.0.17763.3065

error code: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x9000005

This appears everytime i try again at 441mb remaining and 1% progress.

I have followed all the suggested steps; clear cache, reset profile, soft reset and finally hard reset which now means i cant access anything.... by the way this console is 3 weeks old.

Any similar problems/solutions or do i send back to Microsoft? Also i cant do the offline update as only macs at home.......

Sam

:)

Caruelsamson, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

1. There was a problem with the update - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  3. Problem with an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with an update: I'm trying to update an xbox one console I bought and there is a problem with the update. The error code I'm getting is OxB0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200. I cant reset the console to factory without...
  4. Update problems error code 80070002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problems error code 80070002: Have problems with errors 0x8007002 latest update errors not searchable won't update stopping on 1 % what to do? have hard reset it but helped nothing. 49354555-ecf1-47ff-baef-6171b39e4077
  5. Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update: Hey all, I'm a bit bummed. I turned on my console after a few days and a 3.6GB update was waiting for me however it never makes it past 1% progress. When checking the Xbox Server Status Page -...
  6. Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems: Good Evening, It seems that ever since the latest update was installed on my Xbox One X, every time that I turn the console off and back on again, the sound becomes distorted or possibly is...
  7. Problem updating the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem updating the Xbox: Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through the thread where someone had the same problem...
  8. مشكلة في تحديث لعبة wareface [Translation - Problem updating the game Wareface]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    مشكلة في تحديث لعبة wareface [Translation - Problem updating the game Wareface]: لماذا لايمكن تحديث لعبة wareface عندما يطلب تحديث ؟؟!!!! __________________ [Translation - Why can't I update the game wareface when he asks for an update??!!!!]...
  9. Xbox one x there is a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x there is a problem with the update: I Can't seem to get my xbox one x to download the latest update. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions right down to performing a full factory reset. It goes through the first few...
  10. Xbox One S Update Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Update Problem: My Xbox One S has a problem, it was working normal until a few days ago, but yesterday it did not start. An installation screen appears, and after a few seconds opens the "E102" error screen. When...