There was a problem...

Discus and support There was a problem... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was moving my system and had to unplug it from the wall. I go to sign in and I get an error "We couldn't sign you in. try again in a few minutes, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by legalydave, Jan 22, 2014.

1. legalydave
    legalydave Guest

There was a problem...

I was moving my system and had to unplug it from the wall. I go to sign in and I get an error "We couldn't sign you in. try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in: 0x8004883" I've logged into every account
    I have and had success except for the Xbox One. I'm not a gamer by any means...how do I fix this just so I can get everything back to working order?

:)

legalydave, Jan 22, 2014
  2. MURDERINCORP
    MURDERINCORP Guest
    There was a problem

Seriously? Cry baby? Or is that part of your sig?

MURDERINCORP, Jan 22, 2014
  3. MURDERINCORP
    MURDERINCORP Guest
    There was a problem

We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account blah blah blah. Anyone else getting annoyed with it yet? Myself, I'm over it.

MURDERINCORP, Jan 22, 2014
  4. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Problems problems problems!

These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Problem, problems, problems.

6. Zarda1 Win User

Problems on Problems

For the freezing make a manual save and delete your autosaves. Change the autosave settings they happen less often or just disable them all together. Always make new saves in new slots and never overwrite old saves. Helped me a lot in Skyrim and both Fallout
    3 and New Vegas.

For the random dead dragons that glitch all over the screen just use a a powerful fire spell and knock the dragon into the sea. I had this happen outside my main house and it would chase my horses off!
  7. The Lady Bastet Win User

Problems on Problems

Maybe so, but he could at least let me give him a decent burial. I've covered him in straw completely and the next time I see him he's thrown it all off. He's pretty lively for a dead guy. Lol
  8. The Lady Bastet Win User

Problems on Problems

I do see floating weapons but not often enough to be annoying. In all my time in Skyrim I can still count on one hand the number of falling bodies. I've only seen one levitating mammoth fall and cleared forts respawn at the correct rate. It is odd though
    how individual games differ even with the same player. My last character was the one I re-started at level 5 to do Hearthfire and Dragonborn. At first she saw some dragons but then she had to search for dragons to get souls because they just never showed up.
    This Nord is at level 38 and if she sneezes a dragon shows up. I fast traveled to Forsaken Cave to get the white phial and apparated with a snow bear in my face and a dragon on the ground yomping my back.
Thema:

There was a problem...

1. There was a problem... - Similar Threads - was problem

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...
  4. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  5. Xbox live problems on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems on 360: On my xbox 360, it had been telling me to update xbox live but when i do i come up with an status code: 4488 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070. When i type in the status code for help nothing comes up....
  6. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft login in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login in problem: it says sorry something went wrong try or try on xbox.com e713fea2-30ce-4316-91ca-9e62f5a329c9
  8. Membership problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Membership problem: I upgraded to xbox premium membership and changed my mind. I already had an xbox live membership with one month left. When I cancelled premium, it cancelled live also. How do I get my prepaid live...
  9. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem: I recently redeemed the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but I can't play it due to a really awful audio bug -- upon launching the game I hear a loud white noise / static buzz through my headset...