There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact...

Discus and support There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The problem is not from epic games this happens when your xbox account it a child account how to fix this you may ask ? well its easy all you have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AseelTheSeal, Apr 29, 2020.

1. AseelTheSeal
    AseelTheSeal Guest

There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact...

The problem is not from epic games this happens when your xbox account it a child account

how to fix this you may ask ?

well its easy all you have to do is change the date if birth so you will be 18+

and then try to link your account again ... i hope this helped There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact... :)

:)

AseelTheSeal, Apr 29, 2020
  2. ElliemayFisher Win User

"There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." Epic Games

This is a Microsoft problem as my other email works fine but not this one.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

"There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." Epic Games

This would definitely be an issue on Epic's side. Please give them a try at their Discord page or their support site https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ElliemayFisher,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    ElliemayFisher!
  5. AngelObullets Win User

6. rtb1294 Win User

This is an Epic Issue, you need to contact them
Thema:

1. There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact... - Similar Threads - was error processing

2. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...: So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? 12d5c417-2c1d-4de9-8676-1ba016a1b9af
  3. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.6c02655f.1584309557.17ca7153

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.6c02655f.1584309557.17ca7153: Hi, so I wanted to purchase Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3 from the Xbox marketplace and this happened; An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.6c02655f.1584309557.17ca7153,...
  4. error processing your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error processing your payment: Hi players. At Christmas I tried to buy the modern war call of duty and everything was fine until I gave him a purchase and he told me to get in touch with Microsoft's assistance and below error...
  5. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  6. A JavaScript Error Occurred in the Main Process when Opening Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    A JavaScript Error Occurred in the Main Process when Opening Xbox (Beta): I have tried reinstalling this app multiple times, and tried to get acces the C:\Program Files]WindowsApps and it won't let me enter due to administrator problem, though I'm using this computer as...
  7. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30: So I'm trying to sign up for the Halo MCC alpha/beta testing through halowaypoint.com. After trying to sign in numerous times on multiple days and across both google chrome and microsoft edge; i...
  8. No se puede procesar tu pago ¿Como soluciono ese error? [our payment can not be processed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No se puede procesar tu pago ¿Como soluciono ese error? [our payment can not be processed...: Mi porblema es que quiero comprar complementos de un juego pero me aparece una notificacion que dice que "no se puede procesar tu pago" ¿Que hago? [Translate - My problem is that I want to buy...
  9. Why when I go to buy a game I get the error of "can not process your payment"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I go to buy a game I get the error of "can not process your payment"?: It's my first purchase with a credit card and I skip that error "you can not process your payment" if someone knows the solution please tell me 0206f8ff-690c-4002-9a75-33877ddd1553
  10. We can't process your payment - error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't process your payment - error message: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. XwCTTvz/1UWGurPA.0.0.26.10 2018/09/30 - 10:35:01 UTC Was working ok and all of a...