"There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

Discus and support "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tryhardnoob671, Mar 26, 2020.

1. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

:)

Tryhardnoob671, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

"There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." Epic Games

This would definitely be an issue on Epic's side. Please give them a try at their Discord page or their support site https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
  3. AngelObullets Win User

"There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." Epic Games

4. rtb1294 Win User

This is an Epic Issue, you need to contact them
  5. Miss Portia Win User

changing parental details associated with xbox live account

Hello! If you or your parents are having difficulty remembering their login credentials, please check out this page: xbox.com/forgot
  6. ESP limited Win User

Store/Download Card Games

Check your login credentials?
Thema:

"There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

1. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please... - Similar Threads - was error processing

2. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.6c02655f.1584309557.17ca7153

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.6c02655f.1584309557.17ca7153: Hi, so I wanted to purchase Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3 from the Xbox marketplace and this happened; An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.6c02655f.1584309557.17ca7153,...
  3. error processing your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error processing your payment: Hi players. At Christmas I tried to buy the modern war call of duty and everything was fine until I gave him a purchase and he told me to get in touch with Microsoft's assistance and below error...
  4. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  5. A JavaScript Error Occurred in the Main Process when Opening Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    A JavaScript Error Occurred in the Main Process when Opening Xbox (Beta): I have tried reinstalling this app multiple times, and tried to get acces the C:\Program Files]WindowsApps and it won't let me enter due to administrator problem, though I'm using this computer as...
  6. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30: So I'm trying to sign up for the Halo MCC alpha/beta testing through halowaypoint.com. After trying to sign in numerous times on multiple days and across both google chrome and microsoft edge; i...
  7. No se puede procesar tu pago ¿Como soluciono ese error? [our payment can not be processed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No se puede procesar tu pago ¿Como soluciono ese error? [our payment can not be processed...: Mi porblema es que quiero comprar complementos de un juego pero me aparece una notificacion que dice que "no se puede procesar tu pago" ¿Que hago? [Translate - My problem is that I want to buy...
  8. Why when I go to buy a game I get the error of "can not process your payment"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I go to buy a game I get the error of "can not process your payment"?: It's my first purchase with a credit card and I skip that error "you can not process your payment" if someone knows the solution please tell me 0206f8ff-690c-4002-9a75-33877ddd1553
  9. When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.: Help us find your usage data We can't process your refund until we find out how much DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED has been used. Get more info. Make sure all the devices you installed the item on are...
  10. We can't process your payment - error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't process your payment - error message: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft supportWe can’t process your payment. XwCTTvz/1UWGurPA.0.0.26.10 2018/09/30 - 10:35:01 UTC Was working ok and all of a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system