There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.

Discus and support There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alex11867, Aug 1, 2020.

1. /u/Alex11867
    /u/Alex11867 Guest

There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.

/u/Alex11867, Aug 1, 2020
  2. DWTsixx Win User

Xbox captures

Home button=> settings => Preferences => Capture and Share

Hope thats what your looking for!
  3. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

Xbox Capture: Only recording the first 5 seconds

try changing the length in capture and share go to capture settings and you can set how long you want to record
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

xbox stop suggestions hit clip creator

What version of Xbox OS you'r using?

After OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945) Release date 10/8/2019; whe got the
    new feature:

Flexible capture settings

You now have more control over what gets captured and recorded in games. In Settings > Preferences > Capture & share, choose between “Captures by me,” “Captures by me or games,” and “Don’t
    capture.”

Try to change that.
  5. annauwu Win User

Clip recordings

Hi there you can change how long you want to record clips in settings just go to preferences then capture and share and select record what happened and change the time from there hope that helps :)
  6. LaughingOtter Win User

How Do I record a video capture?

Aha! If you press the XBox button and tab right twice with the right button you'll get to "Capture & share" where "Start Recording" does the same thing that "Record from now" did. Also "Recent captures" and "Show all" will get you to "Manage captures".

That's a relief
Thema:

1. There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen. - Similar Threads - There's change share

2. My old username is displayed below my new one. Is there anyway to fix this? I changed it...

in XboX Insiders
    My old username is displayed below my new one. Is there anyway to fix this? I changed it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItzTheSoulrender [link] [comments]
  3. change gamertag and microsoft profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    change gamertag and microsoft profile: Hi, i wanted to change the gamertag and all was looking good until i got to the point where it asked me to add a profile address, it has US as country and its greyed out so i cant put in my UK...
  4. Buying gift cards for gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gift cards for gamertag change: Is there any way to change my gamer tag with apple pay? Or buy a gift card to use? 29819bf5-d56d-4eb5-8441-9fe23e8dc891
  5. Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa: So I follow a couple “famous people” on xbox cuz why not? I have a lot of people that are friends on xbox or people I just follow like Major Nelson. Anyways after one of the people I added as a...
  6. Changing to parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing to parent account: Im 20 and it wont let me change my account to a parent account. I've done everything the asked me to but still no luck. Please help? dc485727-af4c-4aba-ad9d-4dec70131b98
  7. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  8. Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox: I read on a thread that the issue I am having is a common one when a family sharing and child account was set up on an IOS device as mine was. I want to change the setting to allow him to play...
  9. How can I change my sons settings the setting is shared content

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my sons settings the setting is shared content: The settings to enable him to play some games it says shared content is denied a5f82af2-2169-47ef-9655-56a26ca27fc0
  10. More changes for game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More changes for game sharing: I need more changes on my home Xbox 0a64117b-7b4a-4bc0-a2a7-1264c09fd71b