There's a new game streaming app update

Discus and support There's a new game streaming app update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What the title says. Doesn't say anything about what's been updated or fixed. Probably stability improvements. Update from the play store. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shartofwar82, Nov 8, 2019.

1. There's a new game streaming app update

What the title says. Doesn't say anything about what's been updated or fixed. Probably stability improvements. Update from the play store.

submitted by /u/shartofwar82
    [link] [comments]

/u/shartofwar82, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  4. KarimAndSonz Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

Are you game streaming if so are you part of the new xbox streaming preview app... the app is still making improvements I play on my phone using the preview app which was a privilege to be accepted by Microsoft... if you are streaming and playing then
    trust me you see the difference when the app comes out
  5. G1 GlaciusPrime Win User

Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

No, it's not the game streaming that's not working. I've never had an issue streaming with the Xbox app on PC. It's the new Wireless Display app on Xbox One that I'm having the issue with. My PC just will not connect to it.
  6. Chris Gelon Win User

"Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

Thema:

There's a new game streaming app update

1. There's a new game streaming app update - Similar Threads - There's game streaming

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio: Hello, I am getting to the point where I can start getting better equipment for my streams. I was curious as to the best way for me to be able to be able to hear audio coming from my PC and my...
  4. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September: For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games offered in a game subscription must be owned or...
  5. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  6. Game streaming won't connect to the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming won't connect to the xbox: I'm having an issue where the app loads and can tell my controller is connected but when I go to connect to my xbox it won't connect. They're on the same network and everything and it was working...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 30, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 30, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  8. The Xbox Game Streaming app, some doubts

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Streaming app, some doubts: Guys I downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app,and I'm on the Preview Ring. So why can't I use it? Btw I'm from Brazil submitted by /u/d4rkk0414 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!: I have been streaming on twitch for about 3 months. I along with any other Xbox One streamer run into the issue of not being able to hear game chat through our streams. It is extremely...
  10. Streaming Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Games On Xbox One: With Mixer being shutdown, I am no longer able to stream my games. I have the correct console settings in place and I have uninstalled Twitch and reinstalled it. I even created a new account....