There's a problem getting this content right now

Discus and support There's a problem getting this content right now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried installing Plants vs Zombies on my xbox one. When i put in the disc it said "There is a problem getting this content right now". When I press A... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Person people, Sep 16, 2020.

1. There's a problem getting this content right now

I tried installing Plants vs Zombies on my xbox one. When i put in the disc it said "There is a problem getting this content right now". When I press A to install it does nothing. Ive tried waiting for around two hours to see if it would work again but
    it still does not. It has no scratches or smudges. I would appreciate if somebody could help

:)

Person people, Sep 16, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

There's a problem getting this content right now.

Hi there,

to be sure if you are participating in the Xbox Insider program, then this currently is a issue others are experiencing as well. In that case be sure to report this as feedback via the Xbox Insider App.

For more info see: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

If you are not participating in the Xbox Insider Program then please try the following steps:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't help run a network test on the console to see if there are any network related issues on the console

If all is good and still experiencing the same try:

- Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

- Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

- Redownload your profile If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Hi!

When this kind of problem happens to me, a hard reset can solve most of the time.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Seems to be working now, thanks for the replies.
  5. Sgt Frogg Win User

Yep, the issue appears to be resolved. Many thanks to the powers that be for the quick fix :)
  6. haseebahmed7 Win User

I'm having the same problem on Xbox One X. My internet appears to be solid. I'm in the preview program if that matters
    No, not the issue with your internet. But as has been mentioned earlier, the Xbox Live services themselves are experiencing some issues :)
Thema:

1. There's a problem getting this content right now - Similar Threads - There's problem getting

2. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....: hi there , i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned it off . later that evening i tried to play...
  3. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  4. Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription: Hi, I have tried unsuccessfully through live chat and through the customer support service to get a refund for a payment that went through for a dormant Xbox live account. The customer service...
  5. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  6. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit or describe my issue. Now, When attempting...
  7. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  8. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...
  9. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  10. problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started: hi, I am experiencing some probles as I start an App (for example the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition) and it tries to connect with the xbox-server. I start the app through Microsoft...