There's a problem with clubs. 'Member/ Not a Member' simultaneously for several clubs.

Discus and support There's a problem with clubs. 'Member/ Not a Member' simultaneously for several clubs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue started today. Topic headline covers everything else that I know regarding this issue. 452555bf-11a5-41bb-a218-4dd28f58c2b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shadowhawk4735, May 25, 2018.

1. There's a problem with clubs. 'Member/ Not a Member' simultaneously for several clubs.

The issue started today. Topic headline covers everything else that I know regarding this issue.

:)

Shadowhawk4735, May 25, 2018
  2. ByronFaux
    ByronFaux Guest
    Club Limit Reached

So every time I try to join a club I get the msg "You've reached your club limit, please leave a club and try again" But I am only a member of 1 club. is there somewhere I can look to see if I am a member of any other clubs. Note, i have not played on
    xbox console or pc in 8 years.

ByronFaux, May 25, 2018
  3. PaulHaves
    PaulHaves Guest
    Clubs

Hi - I'm trying to join a club on the Xbox on Win 10 and it's staying I have to leave another club first. But I'm not a member of any clubs

PaulHaves, May 25, 2018
  4. EclecticMIND
    EclecticMIND Guest

There's a problem with clubs. 'Member/ Not a Member' simultaneously for several clubs.

my clubs are not working to.

EclecticMIND, May 26, 2018
  5. EclecticMIND Win User

my clubs are not working to.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

Hi there ProDeathRate84

Most clubs only allows members to post in the club as members, You can request to join then post if able to post in that club.
  7. An Old Freak Win User

Can't delete club

Are there any other members still in the club? If so, try removing them first.

If there are no other current members, try adding a new member and giving them admin status and then you leave the club. Can they then delete the club?
  8. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't join any club

FH4 use the XBOX Club System. I also was not a memeber of any "INGAME" H4 club and got the message, but I was member of 10 XBOX Clubs. I cancel to be a member of one clubs. After this, I was able to join one of the H4 "INGAME" clubs. And after this I also
    was able to join another XBOX Club.

So try to cancel a XBOX Club Membership to join after this a H4 "INGAME" Club
  9. Alliance United Win User

Manage Clubs confusion

Hi,

Usually clubs that have it marked as "Private" will not allows users that are not members to view Activity Feed, Chat, and Roster. Once you become a member then you'll gain access to all that. However, even if you have a club as open to "Public" everyone
    can view the Activity Feed, Chat, and Roster even if they are not members of the club. Request for invitation will still allow them to follow the club, but it is to validate/mange users that are trying to join the club.

Clubs that are "Hidden" no one can find or search for unless they are specifically invited by a Admin or Owner of the club.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. There's a problem with clubs. 'Member/ Not a Member' simultaneously for several clubs. - Similar Threads - There's problem clubs

2. Bethesda.net - Creation Club (paid DLC) connection problems on Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Bethesda.net - Creation Club (paid DLC) connection problems on Series X?: I have created a lengthy post featuring videos and screen captures on the Bethesda support forums. I will post a link thread below, which has several responses....
  3. The problem with the bots and certain clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The problem with the bots and certain clubs: In light of recent events I was wondering if the Xbox Enforcement team was aware of the growing number of bots that have been adding and un-adding all the time, and if they had any plans to deal...
  4. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  5. Problem with purchasing Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with purchasing Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition: I'm trying to purchase Midnight Club Los Angeles on my Xbox One in the Microsoft store and it says that I am out of region I tried to restart the game but it still gave me the same answer. How...
  6. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]: Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai...
  7. Backwards Compatibility Problem - Midnight Club LA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Problem - Midnight Club LA: I'm having difficulty in purchasing Midnight Club LA onto my One X from the Microsoft Store. Everytime I try to make the purchase, it says that the "offer is not valid in your region" is there any...
  8. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  9. Problem friends and club tab xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem friends and club tab xbox one: Hello I have a problem that lasts for two weeks, when I go on the tab friends and club menu xbox nothing appears a gray page so I can no longer invite and join friends in play or in a group I can...
  10. Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...: Bonjours, Je me permet d'ouvrir ce post car je ne parviens pas rejoindre un Club sur Forza Horizon 4. Je m'explique, jusqu' présent je faisait partie d'un Club, cependant hier j'ai décider de le...