There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account

Discus and support There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to sign into minecraft with my microsoft/xbox live account and it said, “ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MilkWeeb, Aug 16, 2020.

1. MilkWeeb
    MilkWeeb Guest

There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account

I tried to sign into minecraft with my microsoft/xbox live account and it said, “ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” i signed into my microsoft account in a browser and it didn’t
    do anything. I need help

:)

MilkWeeb, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. sneakybird Win User

MilkWeeb, I had a similar problem on iOS. If you're on iOS, maybe this will help you...

For months, we were shown that error without us even being given the chance to log in... We tried everything like you. PxrtlyDuck on this
    thread
    shared this solution, and it worked for us:

"my friend actually found the solution and i have never been more grateful!! it was a long night of her logging in a changing things around but in the end the solution was so simple. i went into my phones settings, and into safari
     (no idea why) and cleared my search history. i dont know why it works, but it did. im glad its so easy in case it happens in future. warning though, i had like fifty tabs open in safari, so if you have certain sites you dont want to lose make sure you bookmark
     them before you clear it! i really hope this works, microsoft is so lame they never gave me any actual useful infomation!"
    We basically did "Settings" -> "Safari" -> "Clear History and Website Data". Hope it gets fixed for you soon :crossed_fingers:
  3. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
  4. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  5. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
  6. DheerajSharma8 Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
Thema:

1. There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account - Similar Threads - There’s problem sign

2. Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in: I've been trying to fix my sons Minecraft. He can't get in the online options, it just keeps putting us to sign into the switch account through Microsoft over and over again in a never ending...
  3. Sign in option problem in Xbox social.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in option problem in Xbox social.: Hi. I wanna use Xbox game bar for finding groups and play with them but it want me to sign in. when I press sign in a window appears and after 2 minute it show me this error: "we can' sign in to...
  4. Problem with credentials used to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with credentials used to sign in: I've entered my email and password to get into the account I used on my previous Xbox that no longer works. However when I select the account I want to download, I am met with "Sorry, there's a...
  5. There is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in: I've added my daughter's account to our xbox and it when she tried to login it says "there is a problem with your account, fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". Two other...
  6. Xbox Account Sign In Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Account Sign In Problems: I have a problem signing into my Xbox account whenever I play games such as Minecraft Dungeons or any other Gamepass game it acts as if it can't detect my account I also have problems signing into...
  7. Minecraft Realms sign up problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms sign up problems: PS4 (not xbox) - Iam trying to buy the monthly subscription to a Realm. I keep getting the error message saying I need to set up the multiplayer. I have no idea how to do this! I have tried...
  8. Problem signing into Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem signing into Minecraft Windows 10: so, ive been having this problem trying to sign into an account. Can anyone help? I have another computer that i dont use that often, but it works perfectly fine signing into xbox [img]...
  9. Problem signing into Microsoft Casual Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem signing into Microsoft Casual Games: When I bring up Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Xbox) on my Surface Pro, the "signing in" message stays without ever signing me in. After a long time, I get a large black box with the Xbox icon...
  10. Problems with signing in to minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with signing in to minecraft on nintendo switch: I was planing on playing minecraft with a friend when i found out my microsoft account wouldnt qork so i tried logging back in and now its stuck in a never ending loop on it trying to sign in and...