There’s an issue with your account or order

Discus and support There’s an issue with your account or order in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have 1612 microsoft reward points and I tried to buy a $1.25 dollar xbox card with 1600 points but it keeps saying "There is an issue with your... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by RulingSoup23760, Jul 31, 2018.

1. There’s an issue with your account or order

I have 1612 microsoft reward points and I tried to buy a $1.25 dollar xbox card with 1600 points but it keeps saying "There is an issue with your account or order"

:)

RulingSoup23760, Jul 31, 2018
  2. StuartATrueRed, Jul 31, 2018
  3. JarriWhyte98
    JarriWhyte98 Guest
    Theres an issue with your account or order

When i was on Microsoft Rewards i tried to redeem hot deal$5 Xbox gift card but it say theres something wrong with your account or order.

JarriWhyte98, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    For this I would recommend reaching out to customer support directly, there may be an issue in the back end that they can assist with correcting

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
  7. Saeleth Win User

For this I would recommend reaching out to customer support directly, there may be an issue in the back end that they can assist with correcting 😀
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Theres an issue with your account or order

9. Smwutches Win User

Download the game restart 80%

It's a region issue. In order to download the game, your account region has to match your physical location.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to file legal claim against Microsoft/Xbox, for taking the money but no games

Every conscious parent should know that allowing a child to use a an adult account brings such issues. In the future assign a minor's account to your child in order to avoid such issues.
Thema:

1. There’s an issue with your account or order - Similar Threads - There’s issue account

2. Child account for xbox issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account for xbox issues: I recently purchased an xbox for my daughter and I. After setting up an account for her, she gets a "There's an issue with your account. Fix it at account.live.com" error whenever she tries to...
  3. Xbox account and Minecraft issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account and Minecraft issues: First of all, I want to say that I do not own an Xbox console. I merely have an account just to play Minecraft Windows 10 So I don't know when this happened but I can no longer read chat...
  4. Xbox account Issue (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox account Issue (PC): Hi guys, I can't send, receive messages through my xbox account, my friends can't see me online or join my games. I can't access the Search Group tool in this account. It's really weird, I can do...
  5. Account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue: I have been unable to get party or game invites on both the Xbox One and the app. I have checked, and it is an issue with my account, not the Xbox - I logged in to another account and invites...
  6. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  7. MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4: Hello, When I try to sign into my Microsoft account in MineCraft on PS4 it always says “We tried to sign you to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong”. I already defined my privacy...
  8. Account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account issue: My son can't access his account on xbox to play a specific game. It says to fix it at account.live.com but my account doesn't show that there is a problem. I'm sure it's an easy fix but I'm new to...
  9. Account linking issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account linking issues.: Hello, i tried linking my account today on ps4 and when i close the screen after the code it trys to sign in but it says the "account already is connected. Sign in with previous connected...
  10. Account Recovery Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Issue: Ive bought hundreds of dollars worth of games on my account, and am currently subacribed to game pass. I accidentally signed out of the account and dont have the password or any of the emails or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. There’s an issue with your account or order

2. theres an issue with your account or order

3. theres a issue with your account or order

4. microsoft rewards theres an issue with your account or order,
  5. microsoft rewards there’s an issue with your account or order