“There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X

Discus and support “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; “Please delete your local save data” I bought a Xbox one X a couple of weeks ago and I realised I got sold a defunct one x. I keep getting that error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blitz Tuned GTR, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X

“Please delete your local save data”

I bought a Xbox one X a couple of weeks ago and I realised I got sold a defunct one x. I keep getting that error message multiple times a day during gameplay. I was also getting error 105 after clearing my local save games when the Xbox restarts. I’d have
    to restart it a couple of times before the error would go away. So I did a offline console update and I don’t get error 105 anymore but I’m still getting the problem with the local save games and it telling me to delete them.

I read somewhere that putting your console on energy saving will fix the problem, but it didn’t.

I also reset my console to factory but it didnt fix the issue

The Xbox’s warranty ran out in January.

Is the problem software or hardware based? I’m getting a lot of mixed reports on the issue.

Is there anything else I can do to try to resolve the problem? If not, will Microsoft give me a replacement console ? I mean the console is in perfect condition physically but if it has internal problems that is totally out of my control. It’s not fair that
    they manufactured a defective console and sold it to consumers. I mean if it occurred ten years later I would somewhat understand but one year? Microsoft should be responsible for the defect. There are consumer laws that protect the consumer from situations
    like this.

Thank you

:)

Blitz Tuned GTR, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:13 AM
  2. Blitz Tuned GTR Win User

No, i actually kept my games and apps when i reset it.

Right now i cleared my cache by going to network settings>advanced settings>alternative mac address>clear

I will let you know how this goes. If i still get the same problem ill try reseting it and deleting everything and will let you know how it goes.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Where did you get the console from? If it was used but you were expecting a new one then you should definitely contact the seller for a replacement
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

When you did the factory reset, im assuming you also deleted all games and apps...wiped it clean basically, correct? If not, at this point i would try it
  6. Blitz Tuned GTR Win User

Nah i dont have a external hard drive.

and i bought it from classifieds
Thema:

1. “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X - Similar Threads - “There’s something wrong

2. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  3. Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong: Hi . Itried to mange my account in the family but always send to me messge to visit xbox.cm/error help 37baa3cb-0925-450e-adb7-4569eb1a2d64
  4. "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.": Hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but when I try to log in it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." how can i solve ?....
  5. There something wrong with my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There something wrong with my xbox one.: I was playing overwatch and the RT just keep spamming the primary fire and I have not control over it. But i went to training and trying to fix. I switch to anoter xbox one controller and it start...
  6. something went wrong 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    something went wrong 0x801901f4: can´t acces to my account, it says ¨something went wrong 0x801901f4¨ what can I so? 86b69526-d24b-4557-8ca5-cdc6cc242e0a
  7. Xbox App Something Went Wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Something Went Wrong: Ok so i downloaded the Xbox app on my device (Lenovo Tab E10) and i open it up and it tells me to sign in so i press it and it loads for 2 seconds and then nothing happens then it says something...
  8. Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps going back to something went wrong screen at startup: [img] So last night my sister went to start her xbox up to play COD but when we turned it on it had a E101 or E102 error code. We’ve tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. Do any of you...
  9. Something is wrong with this update for gamertag custom. And i hate it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something is wrong with this update for gamertag custom. And i hate it.: Every time i change my gamertag username to something i like it end up with like #7943 or #1208. I have few xbox live account that end up having like fire truck or cat girl or catgirl21. I don't...
  10. My game is giving me a authentication error for destiny 2 and it sais something is wrong...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is giving me a authentication error for destiny 2 and it sais something is wrong...: Please help me with it I cant use my destiny 2 companion app because it sais somethings wrong with my xbox account please find a mix asap !! [img] 182560ad-e1f3-4703-9048-cf0ed6e8422e