“There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X

Discus and support “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; “Please delete your local save data” I bought a Xbox one X a couple of weeks ago and I realised I got sold a defunct one x. I keep getting that error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blitz Tuned GTR, Feb 13, 2020.

1. “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X

“Please delete your local save data”

I bought a Xbox one X a couple of weeks ago and I realised I got sold a defunct one x. I keep getting that error message multiple times a day during gameplay. I was also getting error 105 after clearing my local save games when the Xbox restarts. I’d have
    to restart it a couple of times before the error would go away. So I did a offline console update and I don’t get error 105 anymore but I’m still getting the problem with the local save games and it telling me to delete them.

I read somewhere that putting your console on energy saving will fix the problem, but it didn’t.

I also reset my console to factory but it didnt fix the issue

The Xbox’s warranty ran out in January.

Is the problem software or hardware based? I’m getting a lot of mixed reports on the issue.

Is there anything else I can do to try to resolve the problem? If not, will Microsoft give me a replacement console ? I mean the console is in perfect condition physically but if it has internal problems that is totally out of my control. It’s not fair that
    they manufactured a defective console and sold it to consumers. I mean if it occurred ten years later I would somewhat understand but one year? Microsoft should be responsible for the defect. There are consumer laws that protect the consumer from situations
    like this.

Thank you

:)

Blitz Tuned GTR, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Blitz Tuned GTR Win User

No, i actually kept my games and apps when i reset it.

Right now i cleared my cache by going to network settings>advanced settings>alternative mac address>clear

I will let you know how this goes. If i still get the same problem ill try reseting it and deleting everything and will let you know how it goes.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Where did you get the console from? If it was used but you were expecting a new one then you should definitely contact the seller for a replacement
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

When you did the factory reset, im assuming you also deleted all games and apps...wiped it clean basically, correct? If not, at this point i would try it
  6. Blitz Tuned GTR Win User

Nah i dont have a external hard drive.

and i bought it from classifieds
Thema:

1. “There’s something wrong with your save games” Xbox One X - Similar Threads - “There’s something wrong

2. “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We’re sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again”: I have been trying to submit a support ticket for missing Microsoft Rewards points that arent being credited. Ive gone through the entire form, tried changing browsers or even devices...
  3. Something When Wrong, Please try again later, 0x80090010, The directory cannot be removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something When Wrong, Please try again later, 0x80090010, The directory cannot be removed: Please Microsoft Help me fix this ill give u the picture and this happen when i change my RAM and PSU and also after i plug in my Logitech G29,Please help me [img]...
  4. Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194): I can't download the app. I have tried so many different ways but ofc Nothing. 69fb54b2-3681-4cbd-89fd-b4dc886f4b7b
  5. Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Installer looks like something went wrong (0x80190194): Have tried just about every fix I can find online to absolutely no avail. Just haven't found anyone with this code in particular. Any time I try to install the Xbox Beta it gives me this error...
  6. “Something went wrong” message when trying to sign in to YouTube on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Something went wrong” message when trying to sign in to YouTube on Xbox One.: I’ve tried many different ways to be able to log in. Am I the only one having this issue? a51b49e0-32c7-4c00-becc-9aabbca997cb
  7. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. When trying to log...: It constantly says Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com. I got a Minecoin Gift card, and used it and it said it got redeemed. But for some reason, it wasn’t added...
  8. Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”

in XboX Insiders
    Dud update? Stalled and then to “Something went wrong.”: [IMG] submitted by /u/ciconte [link] [comments]
  9. Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499"

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator: "Something went wrong with the download, see 499": I have downloaded the game with Steam and started it successfully. Then I started the in-game update. This error message appeared after the update had downloaded 58 GB: "DEBUG: $$: Something went...
  10. Purchase error something wrong on our end please wait

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase error something wrong on our end please wait: Just tried buying a game and a message came up saying something went wrong on our end waiting might help. Contacted them as funds came out of my bank and they said they didn't receive the funds so...