Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed]

Discus and support Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed] in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed] Best thing to do is to obviously report, block, and do not join any parties they'll invite you to or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by J2fresh927, Jan 14, 2021.

1. J2fresh927
    J2fresh927 Guest

Best thing to do is to obviously report, block, and do not join any parties they'll invite you to or message them. They're able to grab IPs through parties (Microsoft/Xbox is developing a way to prevent this from happening), and the messages are just a
    precaution.

:)

J2fresh927, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Best thing to do is to obviously report, block, and do not join any parties they'll invite you to or message them. They're able to grab IPs through parties (Microsoft/Xbox is developing a way to prevent this from happening), and the messages are just a
    precaution.
  3. HtownOSO Win User

Could my router be the cause of my party chat problems?

Using the checkip.dyndns.com link it showed the following ip address [Mod Removed]. Going into my router I found two different ip adresses, one was labeled router ip address and is as follows
    [Mod Removed]. The other ip address I found was labeled internet ip adress and was
    [Mod Removed], matching the ip address from the checkip.dyndns.com link.
  4. Tomy22783 Win User

PC and Xbox

IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . :[Mod Removed]

That one?

And on xbox - IP Address :[Mod Removed]
  5. a ninja samuri Win User

Xbox Mic

My NAT is open as for my UPnP, it tells me it is currently active. My Ip address is [Mod Removed] and my unique identifier is uuid:
    [Mod Removed]. My MAC address is [Mod Removed].

????

tnx

Callum
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Booters and IP pullers

nothing they can do as it happens outside of xbox live and therefore they cannot see it, as most games use p2p and most chat systems are direct connections then getting ip adresses is really easy unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed] - Similar Threads - Theres address puller

2. Theres a few games that i purchased missing from my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Theres a few games that i purchased missing from my games and apps: I bought bo3 giant/cuphead/etc back when they launched. And now there no longer in my games n apps. I checked store and its wanting me to buy them again, I've also checked my order history and...
  3. I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one: i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2 is poopie make it so i can have the perks...
  4. Game Pass PC saying theres not enough space to install when there is

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC saying theres not enough space to install when there is: Title pretty much says it all, I have 2 drives one is nearly full and the other has 300gb space free, but when I select the 300gb free drive and try to install any game I get an error which says...
  5. My Xbox has no audio but theres still sound when i turn it on and my TVs speakers and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has no audio but theres still sound when i turn it on and my TVs speakers and HDMI...: Im very very frustrated. For some reason my xbox has just descided to stop having sound all together. It started with spotify not wanting to play music then sometimes the audio would cut off...
  6. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  7. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  8. Game loads first time for some games and than when you reload game theres sound but no...

in XboX Insiders
    Game loads first time for some games and than when you reload game theres sound but no...: Please fix this started after today's update the game loads but theres sound for modern warfare or gears 5 but no picture have to go into another screen and come back and picture will be there...
  9. Theres an issue with your account or order

in XBoX Rewards
    Theres an issue with your account or order: When i was on Microsoft Rewards i tried to redeem hot deal$5 Xbox gift card but it say theres something wrong with your account or order. a5ae612b-fb1b-45dc-a18b-be6e1af4e597
  10. Why is this happening ? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNET

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this happening ? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNET: [img] 7a20d735-bc20-4084-97e4-3272793e2b2f