These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox.

Discus and support These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Still on my day one edition, no issues ever 1d45aded-61d7-45ea-9797-d245715dd452 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FAKIR101, Oct 6, 2019.

1. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest

Still on my day one edition, no issues ever

:)

FAKIR101, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ChellyChopstix Win User

Mine was pulling this stunt recently too. 'Deleting' several TB of data on and off frequently for about two weeks. If i power cycled my console 1-3 times it magically came back tho. Might be worth a shot.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Unfortunately signing up to the insider program could have caused this issue as its a testing feature and you need to report this issue back through the insider program.

This isnt a normal issue that happens to all xbox's and no even to everyone on the insider program, it has unfortunately happened to you, like i said, if you report the issue back through the insider program it can then help microsoft with sorting issues
    in upcoming OS releases.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Just like any technology really
  5. DepressoMan Win User

I tried that but it didn't seem to work, I know that before I had the issue I had downloaded the insider hub. After that things just sort of broke
  6. kRevali Win User

I ran into finding out 2-3 games were deleted with no reason, but the whole thing? wow.
Thema:

1. These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox. - Similar Threads - are risks purchase

2. Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?: filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler submitted by /u/shreddieSthroway [link] [comments]
  3. What are the risks of alpha skip ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    What are the risks of alpha skip ahead ring: I was invited to join alpha skip ahead ring yesterday and was wondering how likely is it to break my xbox, cause I recently acquired an Xbox one x, and if it were to break would Microsoft replace...
  4. How to utilize Xbox console streaming without risk?

in XboX Insiders
    How to utilize Xbox console streaming without risk?: Hi all, New Xbox owner here, as far as I can tell the only way to do Xbox console streaming (not xcloud) is to sign up for the insider program, correct? I guess my question is is there a way as...
  5. Risk of rain- false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk of rain- false advertising: Genuine question, what can I do (and what can xbox do) about a falsely advertised game? Risk of Rain (1), a game which I loved on PC and and Xbox, has a massive flaw with online multiplayer. The...
  6. Risks Of Mounting Upside Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Risks Of Mounting Upside Down: Hey All, I was looking to mount my Xbox One S horizontally under my desk. However any horizontally mounting wouldn't leave much gap above the console for the vents to breathe, due to the desk...
  7. The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.

in XboX Insiders
    The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.: There's been some confusion on my side when it comes to the Xcloud feature of the Xbox one. But if I understand correctly, when using xcloud when you're away from home. Your console is running in...
  8. Risk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk: Does anyone know if this game is still broken? Reviews are bad but they are all from 2016. 7ebb838b-30a4-4593-b976-69d2ce699a57
  9. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  10. xbox hacking risks

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox hacking risks: Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new xbox one owner. I subscribed to live gold hoping to enjoy the 'free' monthly (360) games with friends so I wouldn't need to worry about a game pass....