These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox.

Discus and support These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Still on my day one edition, no issues ever 1d45aded-61d7-45ea-9797-d245715dd452 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FAKIR101, Oct 6, 2019.

1. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest

Still on my day one edition, no issues ever

:)

FAKIR101, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ChellyChopstix Win User

Mine was pulling this stunt recently too. 'Deleting' several TB of data on and off frequently for about two weeks. If i power cycled my console 1-3 times it magically came back tho. Might be worth a shot.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Unfortunately signing up to the insider program could have caused this issue as its a testing feature and you need to report this issue back through the insider program.

This isnt a normal issue that happens to all xbox's and no even to everyone on the insider program, it has unfortunately happened to you, like i said, if you report the issue back through the insider program it can then help microsoft with sorting issues
    in upcoming OS releases.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Just like any technology really
  5. DepressoMan Win User

I tried that but it didn't seem to work, I know that before I had the issue I had downloaded the insider hub. After that things just sort of broke
  6. kRevali Win User

I ran into finding out 2-3 games were deleted with no reason, but the whole thing? wow.
Thema:

1. These are some risks you take when you purchase an xbox. - Similar Threads - are risks purchase

2. Risk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk: Does anyone know if this game is still broken? Reviews are bad but they are all from 2016. 7ebb838b-30a4-4593-b976-69d2ce699a57
  3. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  4. xbox hacking risks

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox hacking risks: Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new xbox one owner. I subscribed to live gold hoping to enjoy the 'free' monthly (360) games with friends so I wouldn't need to worry about a game pass....
  5. Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?: Hi. I have a power A docking station for my controllee, that dual type with the red/green light around. This is a original xbox charger? Today i putted it on the charger to fill it up, it was...
  6. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?: So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by building a stair, Build wooden wall type structures then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest... Is my method cheating??...
  7. Risk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk: all of the player to player functions on the Risk game are no longer available. When you try to start a game you get the error of no games available please try later. In the past you could start...
  8. Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?: Without thinking about it, I unplugged my Xbox One X while it was in instant on mode. I could hear the HDD spin down when I did it, then I remembered it was in Instant On mode. After powering it...
  9. Your order had been rejected due to risk???

in XBoX Rewards
    Your order had been rejected due to risk???: Every time I try to cash in my points it says "your order had been rejected due to risk" then closes the app. 05f844fb-0aec-48a6-b986-c45d4e219769
  10. Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?: Im quite curious as ive been meaning to play SOD2 but cbf redoing everything after losing a save and there are no answers anywhere. 60bb4375-54fd-4fb9-bde3-e3f8924e93d6