"They Are Billions" xbox one game

Discus and support "They Are Billions" xbox one game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's a good game. Can be very challenging if you dont know what you are doing. Also.. very long sometimes. You spend a lot of time preparing and find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Biggshow, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Biggshow
    Biggshow Guest

It's a good game. Can be very challenging if you dont know what you are doing. Also.. very long sometimes. You spend a lot of time preparing and find out in the end you were sadly under prepared. I still like it. Play it from time to time. I think an addition
    of coop would make it a little more interesting. I rarely take reviews seriously. I've learned to just try it myself and see how it is. If RTS is your sort of game I would suggest it.

:)

Biggshow, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Cosmic Blood Win User

I really dont understand why gamers are so mad coming from a gamer

3. jdpup1300 Win User

wil have to check it out for sure heard alot of good things about it
  4. Fos Win User

Just check some gameplay. It's not really my type of game but I would give it a try if it included co-op.
  5. NLbawz Win User

I'd say watch some gameplay online and see if it's something worth the money.
  6. Zero420override Win User

I try to never go by what a review says.
Thema:

1. "They Are Billions" xbox one game - Similar Threads - Are Billions game

2. Multi billion dollar company can't afford a working phone number for an xboxlive issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi billion dollar company can't afford a working phone number for an xboxlive issue?: I can't cancel my subscription for an xbox live account. I don't have the email or the xbox. The support centres send me in circles. I have yet to be able to speak with a real people on the phone....
  3. Microsoft has bought Minecraft for 2.5 billion. ..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft has bought Minecraft for 2.5 billion. ..: First off, is any game really worth that much? They can't possibly make the money back just by selling the game, unless they take a split out of YouTube commentators. Secondly, this is a good...
  4. Zillion-million-billion $$ idea multi-player DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zillion-million-billion $$ idea multi-player DLC: Who would not buy this. OMG, make one now. Make one yesterday. Everyone + their dog would buy this. I gladly accept my new promotion to VP of Skyrim Marketing and Blackreach Sales....
  5. It is official, a billion dollar company has one job and they still screw it up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It is official, a billion dollar company has one job and they still screw it up.: Me and my friend decided to start talking after a fight but every time we unblock eachother and friend eachother it blocks eachother again if we join the same party. ALSO if someone joins the...
  6. Billion dollar company - Cannot afford integrity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billion dollar company - Cannot afford integrity: Bought an Xbox One last year around Christmas, luckily I bought the replacement program because I had to return it to the shop back in August. My controller suddenly started drifting up when I...
  7. I expect a refund or some special discounts, Xmas day and nothing works, you got billions Make ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I expect a refund or some special discounts, Xmas day and nothing works, you got billions Make ...: I expect a refund or some special discounts, Xmas day and nothing works, you got billions Make It Right !!! c1b5f716-87d9-48bf-a962-846ef89d74f5
  8. 2 Billion Dollar on Minecraft and no love for Street Fighter 5 ?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Billion Dollar on Minecraft and no love for Street Fighter 5 ?!?!: This really confuses the heck out of me...I can understand Minecraft has a larger install base, but I didn't buy XBOX ONE for Minecraft.... I brought it because I know Microsoft would be a safe...
  9. Oh ya! Xbone plans to turn it all around with a 2.5 billion dollar investment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oh ya! Xbone plans to turn it all around with a 2.5 billion dollar investment!: Ya! Rumors suggest they want to spend all that money on that garbage game mincraft. And they wonder why we are getting crushed in sales. Stupid investments into trendy crap. For real, when will M$...
  10. Achievements glitched, billions of GS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements glitched, billions of GS: Earlier today achievements started popping up randomly and lagging my game. Then this game popped up. [View:http://i.imgur.com/RmLNsSu.jpg:550:0] http://i.imgur.com/RmLNsSu.jpg The hell is...