they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense

Discus and support they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 3 months ago I had gold, I looked at the offer of "buy gamepass ultimate for $ 10" and bought it, I really enjoyed it until it was over and I no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by johny11223344, Sep 3, 2019.

1. they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense

3 months ago I had gold, I looked at the offer of "buy gamepass ultimate for $ 10" and bought it, I really enjoyed it until it was over and I no longer had money to buy another month ... today I buy a $ 300 money card from Xbox to buy the gold membership,
    I agreed to play with a high school friend and I find that I can't buy the gold membership because I have a debt / surcharge of $208 from the gamepass ultimate, I tried to pay

it I actually have $315, that's enough for kill the debt but I find that I can't pay with my Microsoft balance and I don't have a credit/ debt card and I don't know what to do! my friend is waiting for me, I used the money my grandmother gave me to play
    with my friends but now I can't.

I don't know what to do, The surcharge doesn't even make sense because I couldn't use the gamepass, and if there wasn't enough money in my account to pay the membership, why is it charged? I had a horrible week of exams, and I found this.

Please help :'(

:)

johny11223344, Sep 3, 2019
  2. xbox24ru Win User

HI There johny11223344,

It would be best you contact official support and find out what's going on with your xbox account they would be able to assist you better in this case I have attached the link you will need to speak with them.

Contact
    Payment & Billing

Kind Regards
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

Sandy the hippy is right with his/her answer. Thats the only bad thing of the Gamepass Ultimate.
    It makes no sense to cancel Gamepass Ultimate early, you lose all other subscritipions
  4. yobrizo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

unless you refer to the ultimate gamepass, which unifies all subscriptions and it makes no sense to cancel it( just disable automatic renewal and let it expire), gamepass and live are independent services. cancel one doesn't affect the other
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts

Game Pass Ultimate is a month of Gold + PC/Xbox Gamepass and valued higher that the previous Xbox Gamepass subscription. If that is what you're looking to trade points in for, it would make sense to keep grinding those reward points.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

I tried, but the system brings me here! Or the support is offline (at least in France).
    You can, if, you convert your gamepass to ultimate, with the ultimate subscription you have access to Gold, Gamepass in Xbox and Gamepass in PC.
Thema:

1. they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense - Similar Threads - charged gamepass ultimate

2. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  3. Double charge on free product.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double charge on free product.: Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game and came a double charge, I know I need to...
  4. Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged: Hello. I use this kit for like half a year and in one moment it stopped charging correctly. It starts charging and after a few minutes LED light becomes white and says that controller is charged....
  5. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  6. Cobrança de 4 reais indevida (Improper 4 reais charge)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança de 4 reais indevida (Improper 4 reais charge): Fui fazer a compra de um jogo que estava no saldão, e fui cobrado de 4 reais separado no cartão crédito sem motivo algum.. comprei um jogo apenas e + nadaa Translation: I went to buy a game that...
  7. Getting charged money for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting charged money for no reason: Im getting charged 9.99 for no reason. I know its not gold because i do the 14.99 for gold and game pass. Can someone please explain why I’m missing money f1a26f0d-f70a-434d-9eb3-70a6310fdc20
  8. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  9. Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.: For months now on subscription for Xbox ultimate gamepass showed next charge on 12/9 being $1. Now I just happened to look and it says $14.95. Anyone else see this happen. What is going on?...
  10. XBox Gamepass DIDN'T CANCEL AND CHARGED ME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gamepass DIDN'T CANCEL AND CHARGED ME: So recently, I noticed that my gamepass that I had cancelled last month had actually charged me a few days ago. The thing is, as I already mentioned, I cancelled it. What's more. when I went to...