They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O

Discus and support They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nottawayy, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Nottawayy
    Nottawayy Guest

Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats sooo fair They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O :) and dont reply to this if your gonna say there was
    a reason they took your pic down no there is no reason and dont reply if your gonna give me a link to the enforcement website just read and learn from your mindless mistakes

:)

Nottawayy, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Your post was removed because you've already had 2 posts on the same topic and already told that the enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here can give you the information you're looking for. Continuing to post the same thing is considered spammed
    and will result in further action on your forum account.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community and incites
    more flaming and abusive posts.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also
    be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about
    a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
  3. x Grief Seed Win User

Search and Destroy (just a little rant)

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I guess so. Not a lot of you guys like to play SnD minus Jacoby and more recently.. Brandon. Are you down for that SnD Renegon? I usually roll with 3-4, but the more the merrier!

[/quote] I'll play dude, never said I wouldn't. I just don't like that it's not the gametype for leveling up yourself or weapons.
  4. x SWoN x Win User

S n D is the best game type out there. You will find some of the best cod players out their playing this game type
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

I guess so. Not a lot of you guys like to play SnD minus Jacoby and more recently.. Brandon. Are you down for that SnD Renegon? I usually roll with 3-4, but the more the merrier!
  6. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

same thing here, stupid kids once again not going for the objective lol but what can ya do...just have to vent from time to time
Thema:

1. They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O - Similar Threads - took rant down

2. Money Took Away From Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Took Away From Me: I logged into Fortnite and 1000 vbucks were took away from me. I contacted Epic but they said the purchase was refunded on your side. Why was my took away from me? I'm really confused and I just...
  3. Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]: Entre al juego como hacia diariamente pero cuando entro al lobby me aparece "Jugador a retirado las siguientes cosas" y me quitaron 1 skin y 13.mil pavos ( que no tenía solo tenía 800) y me quito...
  4. Payment took, but no games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment took, but no games.: Hello, I made an order on xbox store last night, some sale games totalling £40+ Some error happened in payment proccessing and instead of getting payment confirmed message I see 'error on our...
  5. took too long to start error

in XBoX on Consoles
    took too long to start error: For the past few days, my sons xbox one s has been constantly and consistently giving us a (insert game, any game) took too long to start error I have tried the hard reset, holding down the power...
  6. Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again: A hacker by the name of [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has kicked me offline and my whole internet router for a day and says he’ll do it for a week and i wanted some action to be taken so please...
  7. Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???: Ok so i became a ambassador took some time to pass those test and finally i got my logo so then i have been having my profile pic for a while now it says “crime scene do not cross” and has a pic...
  8. One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question: Hi! We have a 2 weeks old xbox one x and now suddently it would not turn on from controller or the console, it beeped one time and thats it. Only way i got it on again was to pull out the power...
  9. Unable to have any fast movement with 1080 resolutions after xbox took the most recent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to have any fast movement with 1080 resolutions after xbox took the most recent...: My xbox one took the recent software update two days ago (may 17 2019) and now if anything is fast moving either on my directv or a video game while its in 1080, the screen will flash black.. the...
  10. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...