They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O

Discus and support They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nottawayy, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Nottawayy
    Nottawayy Guest

Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats sooo fair They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O :) and dont reply to this if your gonna say there was
    a reason they took your pic down no there is no reason and dont reply if your gonna give me a link to the enforcement website just read and learn from your mindless mistakes

:)

Nottawayy, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Your post was removed because you've already had 2 posts on the same topic and already told that the enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here can give you the information you're looking for. Continuing to post the same thing is considered spammed
    and will result in further action on your forum account.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community and incites
    more flaming and abusive posts.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also
    be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about
    a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
  3. x Grief Seed Win User

Search and Destroy (just a little rant)

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I guess so. Not a lot of you guys like to play SnD minus Jacoby and more recently.. Brandon. Are you down for that SnD Renegon? I usually roll with 3-4, but the more the merrier!

[/quote] I'll play dude, never said I wouldn't. I just don't like that it's not the gametype for leveling up yourself or weapons.
  4. x SWoN x Win User

S n D is the best game type out there. You will find some of the best cod players out their playing this game type
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

I guess so. Not a lot of you guys like to play SnD minus Jacoby and more recently.. Brandon. Are you down for that SnD Renegon? I usually roll with 3-4, but the more the merrier!
  6. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

same thing here, stupid kids once again not going for the objective lol but what can ya do...just have to vent from time to time
Thema:

1. They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O - Similar Threads - took rant down

2. downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%: so downloaded update took 2 mins now I'm installing it taken 45 mins to do 60% any Idea why the download was about 400mb I don't understand why its so slow I have Xbox one x if that matters...
  3. Game Pass paramı aldı fakat üyelik vermedi[Game Pass took my money but didn't subscribe]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass paramı aldı fakat üyelik vermedi[Game Pass took my money but didn't subscribe]: Merhaba, aylar öncesinde Game Pass almıştım, PC için. 1 dolar kartımdan çekti fakat hizmeti vermedi, hesabımda göremedim. Sonrasında aylar sonra görüyorum ki bu ay tekrar çekmiş fakat 44,99 tl....
  4. Please help - Xbox wont connect to wifi after i took it to a mates house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help - Xbox wont connect to wifi after i took it to a mates house: Please help - i took my xbox one to a friends house and he connected it to the inetrnet via a wired connection. Now since I've come home I can't connect to our home wifi - it says it is connected...
  5. Denial of Service, Xbox Gamer disabled our IP Address, took down network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Denial of Service, Xbox Gamer disabled our IP Address, took down network: How do I get to a live person at Microsoft to report an Xbox Gamer (mod removed) who threatened to take down our router and did it twice in the last hour. 0e787b91-6b43-42d4-bf7d-c708728dbac0
  6. Xbox took my money from me, AND my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox took my money from me, AND my game: I was trying to install WWE 2K17 on my Xbox (digitally purchased), but I just couldn't find it. Also, it doesn't appear in my order history. Only a Goldberg Pack code I redeemed shows up on there....
  7. xbox took my money for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox took my money for nothing: i bought xbox live gold and it worked and microsoft took the 6.99 from my card but then it tried to charge me again and then xbox said that it didnt work but it definitely took my money from my...
  8. Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.: English. On 04/18/2020 I purchased a game by mistake in the Microsoft Store, an hour later I realized that money had been deducted from my credit card and so I decided to contact Microsoft...
  9. Me quitaron un juego de mi historial por gasto en conflicto[Translation-They took a game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Me quitaron un juego de mi historial por gasto en conflicto[Translation-They took a game...: El día 15 de junio de 2019 compre el juego de Ultimate Edition de Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands, lo obtuve en oferta y solo pague 509.70 con tarjeta y el resto fue con dinero electrónico, el...
  10. Xbox Took My Money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Took My Money: So on christmas or some time around there, i got a 3 month subscription pass to the Xbox Live Ultimate Pass. For 3 months or so it served me well, and by the day before it was gonna expire i tried...