They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O

Discus and support They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nottawayy, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Nottawayy
    Nottawayy Guest

Well xbox took my pic away and i just found someone that has a gun as there profile pic and i got taken down because mine says “remind me” wow thats sooo fair They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O :) and dont reply to this if your gonna say there was
    a reason they took your pic down no there is no reason and dont reply if your gonna give me a link to the enforcement website just read and learn from your mindless mistakes

:)

Nottawayy, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Your post was removed because you've already had 2 posts on the same topic and already told that the enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here can give you the information you're looking for. Continuing to post the same thing is considered spammed
    and will result in further action on your forum account.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community and incites
    more flaming and abusive posts.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also
    be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about
    a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
  3. x Grief Seed Win User

Search and Destroy (just a little rant)

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I guess so. Not a lot of you guys like to play SnD minus Jacoby and more recently.. Brandon. Are you down for that SnD Renegon? I usually roll with 3-4, but the more the merrier!

[/quote] I'll play dude, never said I wouldn't. I just don't like that it's not the gametype for leveling up yourself or weapons.
  4. x SWoN x Win User

S n D is the best game type out there. You will find some of the best cod players out their playing this game type
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

I guess so. Not a lot of you guys like to play SnD minus Jacoby and more recently.. Brandon. Are you down for that SnD Renegon? I usually roll with 3-4, but the more the merrier!
  6. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

same thing here, stupid kids once again not going for the objective lol but what can ya do...just have to vent from time to time
Thema:

1. They just took my rant down because I destroyed there logic, O - Similar Threads - took rant down

2. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  3. Battlefront 2 took too long to start error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 took too long to start error: Hello, I have been getting this error since the update to the game last week, which was also when my dashboard updated from the preview program. I restarted the xbox1x several times by holding...
  4. game Took to long to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game Took to long to load: Fortnite wont load and comes up with an error code saying took to long to load please help its driving me mad 107a4223-188d-4908-913d-eba95e07f578
  5. Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks): Hola, hace unas horas, me he metido a fortnite y al iniciar sesion, ponia que una transaccion se habia completado y que 1000 pavos que habia comprado hace unas semanas se me habian restado de mi...
  6. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  7. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  8. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  9. Money Took Away From Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Took Away From Me: I logged into Fortnite and 1000 vbucks were took away from me. I contacted Epic but they said the purchase was refunded on your side. Why was my took away from me? I'm really confused and I just...
  10. Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]: Entre al juego como hacia diariamente pero cuando entro al lobby me aparece "Jugador a retirado las siguientes cosas" y me quitaron 1 skin y 13.mil pavos ( que no tenía solo tenía 800) y me quito...