they know of some way to put a crt filter on the juices

Discus and support they know of some way to put a crt filter on the juices in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like the Xbox to have an option to activate a CRT image filter for pixel art games or Xbox 360 games submitted by /u/tddcghnn [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tddcghnn, Apr 16, 2021.

1. /u/tddcghnn
    /u/tddcghnn Guest

I would like the Xbox to have an option to activate a CRT image filter for pixel art games or Xbox 360 games

submitted by /u/tddcghnn
    [link] [comments]

/u/tddcghnn, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC

Would I need to buy the game on Steam? I already have the game through the game pass. What is the difference between steam game and game pass?
    If you want to own it to keep the Steam version is superior, plus it's easier to back up. While Game Pass is great, the games don't stay on here forever, at least not the third party titles. When they get removed you must buy them to keep playing.

The PC game pass game is exactly the same as the Xbox One version. That version is missing some graphics filtering settings such as the CRT filter, which makes the game look like it's running on one of those old CRT TV's from the 90's complete with 'scan
    lines'. I recommend you watch the video.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Leaked Gears Remastered footage

Leaked footage always ticks me off. If it is strategic to get the fans juices flowing I get it. But if it is some scum bag leaking the footage he needs to be fired.

Either way we will never know how it was leaked.
  4. TripleTopper321 Win User

Why is there no display aspect ratio controls?

I thought they were other ratios like wider than 16 by 9. And these are not projectors that you can variably adjust. These are fixed 22 by 9 screens.

By the way the cutdown to 4 by 3 does not letterbon on a VGA CRT. Instead squishies at horizontally and you have to adjust it using the monitor controls. I would buy a 16 by 9 VGA CRT except I don't think they ever did make those, or if they did they're
    awfully expensive.

By the way I've discovered some interesting facts about the CRT recycling business. It's on a separate forum that was started by me. I'm not that big on the CRT for the effect or for the ratio. For me it's the ping time. And if you're a gamer, that's
    what matters most.
  5. VALKEH Win User

Free double xp

Yes, i got some last night when i went to walmart and bought a filter to put all my bullsh*t.

And it seems like both of our filters are full.
  6. SandM1tch Win User

edges cut off on tv

Again, I apologize for jumping to conclusion, but this is the way analog CRT TV's work.
Thema:

1. they know of some way to put a crt filter on the juices - Similar Threads - put crt filter

2. Discs occasionally bump into something when I try putting them in?

in XboX Insiders
    Discs occasionally bump into something when I try putting them in?: Could my disc drive be unaligned or out of place? So this is weird, I don’t know if anyone else has run into something like this, but occasionally when I go to put a disk into my series x disc...
  3. Can you put a Ww1 German solider as your minecraft skin or no?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put a Ww1 German solider as your minecraft skin or no?: I just want to know since I wanna make youtueb vids about the ww1 w22 cold war and other wars just to teach people on how it affects us today 2f5ce114-f3e4-44ef-aba9-a5d1abf55198
  4. My Xbox Series X makes a clicking noise after I eject a disc and try to put another one in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X makes a clicking noise after I eject a disc and try to put another one in.: I got my Xbox Series X recently and I haven’t run into any other issues besides the fact that my console makes a clicking noise when I eject a disc and try to put a new one in. It also doesn’t try...
  5. For the Love of All That’s Holy, PLEASE Allow Us To Put Updates On Hold For A Short While!

in XboX Insiders
    For the Love of All That’s Holy, PLEASE Allow Us To Put Updates On Hold For A Short While!: Can you PLEASE at least allow us to hold the update for like 30 minutes??? I was just about to finish soloing Firebase Z for the first time, man. That’s a bunch of time and xp tokens I’ll never...
  6. Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360: Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 c8452547-5ee4-4a27-afa8-5d089d068e67
  7. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox: And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments]
  8. Somebody put my account as their home xbox and I can't switch it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody put my account as their home xbox and I can't switch it back: Somebody used my exception switch to set my account to their home xbox without my knowing, is there any way to switch it back to my console as my home xbox? 76b26b0e-e22d-4752-bf0e-28f72a83ae09
  9. Why Microsoft doesnt put their games/gamepass on gfn?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why Microsoft doesnt put their games/gamepass on gfn?: Why microsoft doesn't put their games or game pass on geforce now? They can just charge gamepass or xcloud signature to people use on geforce nowor even buy the games too "Geforce now is a rival...
  10. Being put in empty lobbies on bo1 on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being put in empty lobbies on bo1 on my xbox one.: It was working fine like 1 month ago when I played it. I try to play now im put into a lobby on my own. It says there's players online but I can't connect to them I heard other people talk about...