They took my money for an error in the gold = (

Discus and support They took my money for an error in the gold = ( in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Compre una tarjeta de Xbox Live "Gold" y recibo un error porque no entendí lo que sucedió y lo intenté varias veces y me quitaron el dinero. No sé por... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alex Minero19, Feb 13, 2019.

1. They took my money for an error in the gold = (

:)

Alex Minero19, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend
    cancelling the Xbox Live subscription
    to find out if the subscription will automatically refund the charge. If the charge is not automatically refunded, we recommend
    requesting a refund
    for the transaction. If you are unable to request a refund due to your region, please reach out to the
    Xbox support team
    for help with the charge. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

They took my money

Hey mate, I suggest signing-in to the commerce page with the account it took the money from. You can check all transactions and memberships there:
    commerce.microsoft.com

If you find that the money is definitely gone and no active membership I would be calling phone support to sort it out:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. onyxishere Win User

Error 80190848 and they took money

Go to billing.microsoft.com and remove your payment method then re-add it. If you have problems doing this, you're going to have to either buy a pay as you go cell or use a pay phone to call the toll free number for support and have them help you. 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  5. Leavarix Win User

Xbox took my money

this has happened to me as well. only it does download and is in my history, even after reinstalling it 5 times, speaking with xbox live support chat, phone support and the game deloper support who sent me back to xbox suport i still cannot play this game.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Store took my money

Where did you purchase the game from?

If you purchased it from the Microsoft/Xbox for a digital copy, try checking the "Ready to Install" section. It might have popped up there.

If not, you can follow Smwutches info
Thema:

1. They took my money for an error in the gold = ( - Similar Threads - took money error

2. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  3. Money Took Away From Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Took Away From Me: I logged into Fortnite and 1000 vbucks were took away from me. I contacted Epic but they said the purchase was refunded on your side. Why was my took away from me? I'm really confused and I just...
  4. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...
  5. Pegaram meu dinheiro e não renovaram minha assinatura. [Mod Translation: They took my money...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pegaram meu dinheiro e não renovaram minha assinatura. [Mod Translation: They took my money...: Estava eu indo pagar a minha assinatura GamePass e quando vou pagar só da erro. Ai vou olhar meu cartão e descontaram 4x seguidas 4 reais. O que foi isso? Alguém pode me ajudar? Quero meu dinheiro...
  6. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  7. I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.: My gold and gamepass were not given, but i was charged for them 41ddec25-00c7-4edf-9f4f-41f607c20d03
  8. Took away my money when I put in a gift card and took 9 dollars away

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Took away my money when I put in a gift card and took 9 dollars away: i put in a 15 dollar gift card and then the next day i tried ti buy gold and it said i only had $1.47 and i thought i had 10 dollars l did please help me fix it 8426eb21-c66c-4558-8f9d-57ac2dfb9c51
  9. Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...: June 4th 2018 pre ordered BF5 recivied confirmation june 4th thanking me for my purchase of BF5 DELUXE EDITION on a visa card all visa support and visa statements say you took the money from card...
  10. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493