Thief: Mission 01 Playthrough

Discus and support Thief: Mission 01 Playthrough in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Apologies as I know there were a couple of Thief threads ( I started one myself ) but I tried searching for it, got to page 3 and got ANOTHER runtime... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Apologies as I know there were a couple of Thief threads ( I started one myself ) but I tried searching for it, got to page 3 and got ANOTHER runtime error :-/

Anyway, for those looking forward to this game, pretty decent video in link of the first mission ...
    "Spoilers Possible" ..

Thief: Mission 01 Playthrough - IGN Video

:)

Lofty Who, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Krimzen Wolf
    Krimzen Wolf Guest
    Anyone get the 1.4 patch yet?

my 1st thief class i made is glitched beyond repair (invincable dragon that follows me everywhere!!) and most of my missions are on the cant do list...my 2nd playthrough is fine.

Krimzen Wolf, Feb 15, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
  4. Thief: Mission 01 Playthrough

Looks great. Always try to play without hurting anyone but I just cant help myself sometimes. lol

LoneStoneWolf, Feb 15, 2014
  5. LoneStoneWolf Win User

Looks great. Always try to play without hurting anyone but I just cant help myself sometimes. lol
  6. Krimzen Wolf Win User

Anyone get the 1.4 patch yet?

my 1st thief class i made is glitched beyond repair (invincable dragon that follows me everywhere!!) and most of my missions are on the cant do list...my 2nd playthrough is fine.
  7. The1337gamer Win User
  8. CRUZZifer Win User

Are you getting Sunset Overdrive?

Totally excited! I had to stop myself from watching anymore of GhostRobo's playthrough lol. Will be waiting up tomorrow and launching the game at 12:01 am :)
  9. Krayus Korianis Win User

How the hell do i access the Leonardo DLC? I've downloaded it more than once also i've completed the game so how do i access it? "help"!!!

When the download is complete, you need to access sequence 3, and complete mission 1 (the Thief Guild mission). When that's completed, you can access the DLC for "The da Vinci Disappearance".
Thema:

1. Thief: Mission 01 Playthrough - Similar Threads - Thief Mission Playthrough

2. account thief

in XBoX Accessibility
    account thief: hello good night, I had trouble recovering the account of my younger brother that I protected. all this because of a scammer who cheats people to get their xbox live accounts, this same person has...
  3. MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT LADRONA [Translation-Microsoft thief]: Eu resgatei um gift card de 100 reais e comprei um pacote de 77 reais no jogo fortnite, sempre faço isso e retorna para minha conta o saldo restante só que dessa vez foi diferente e não recebi...
  4. Thief Deadlt Shadows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thief Deadlt Shadows: I wish the would make Thief Deadly Shadows backward compatible. They did it from original Xbox to the 360 so they may be able to do it to the Xbox one. Idos is still in business so why not?...
  5. thief

in XBoX Games and Apps
    thief: Why don't they make the original Thief the Dark Shadows backward compatible? They did it from original Xbox to the 360. I loved that game. 1bc0919f-ea38-4861-9e85-99c225a05fd3
  6. I’m reporting suspected pirate and thief

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m reporting suspected pirate and thief: I didnt know wherte else to post this or how else to report it so i figured d go here. So i guess my only question is how to report something like this properly? here is the link for the purchase...
  7. I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have recipt and i had game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have recipt and i had game ...: I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have receipt and i had game purchased from them for two months then they stole it i have prof first photo receipt the second my...
  8. Microsoft thiefs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft thiefs: So I bought and Xbox one X on 12/30/17 and I was told by Best Buy that I will recieve a code from Microsoft for a free game Battleground. Well I never received the code and when I contacted...
  9. Why will the "flashing purple triangle" from Petra not go away for the Shadow Thief level 20 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will the "flashing purple triangle" from Petra not go away for the Shadow Thief level 20 ...: I have beaten it twice now with a couple random partners, the flashing purple triangle does not go away 2ab03fd4-97fd-4117-b4ea-d9bd9343214c
  10. sea of thief controller light up

in XBoX on Consoles
    sea of thief controller light up: my skull doesn't light up why ? be3e389b-c22c-4847-aa8d-29529b73c2a9