Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?

Discus and support Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox pass is in beta right now so of course there are a lot of glitches so we might see a lot of updates in the future so what do you think they should... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SluggieYT, Aug 26, 2019.

1. SluggieYT
    SluggieYT Guest

Xbox pass is in beta right now so of course there are a lot of glitches so we might see a lot of updates in the future so what do you think they should fix in my personal opinion they should fix the download error glitches because you are getting the pass
    to play the games if you cant download them there is not point.

:)

SluggieYT, Aug 26, 2019
  2. DerSkyless Win User

I have some issues with the performance of the Xbox App on pc. But appart from that, everything seems to work just fine.
  3. Zero420override Win User

I honestly think the only thing we should change is the amount patience we have for game devs. and betas. People get so upset that a game or service isn't perfect in beta, well of course it's not going to be perfect it's an early version for you to use
    to help work out all the bugs you are complaining about. lol
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

One thing I feel like they should fix is the error with downloading a game from a disc and it downloads it from the game pass. I have had so many friends have this problem. Most have GOTY editions which come with the dlcs on disc but when it downloads
    the game through game pass it doesn’t travel the dlcs.
  5. NESClO Win User

I have downloaded 5 games and all of them worked fine, even Metro Exodus and a lot of people have bugs with that game. Played Hollow Knight for a month now but it is a different version of the game that is available on Xbox console. So, the achievements
    don't count. :(
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

It takes patience and wait
Thema:

1. Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass? - Similar Threads - Things microsoft developers

2. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  4. Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things: I am truly angered by Microsoft, Xbox Support, and their so-called "Enforcement Team". My Gamertag, , was changed without my consent because it was considered "offensive". But before I dwell on...
  5. Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things: I am truly angered by Microsoft, Xbox Support, and their so-called "Enforcement Team". My Gamertag, , was changed without my consent because it was considered "offensive". But before I dwell on...
  6. Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things

in XBoX on Consoles
  7. I am hard on Microsoft and Xbox because I want things to be better (are you?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am hard on Microsoft and Xbox because I want things to be better (are you?): I have always used Microsoft operating systems at home and work - I have also helped hundreds of other users get the best from them, and I've repaired their systems when they needed help...
  8. Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things

in XBoX on Consoles
  9. Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things

in XBoX on Consoles
  10. Microsoft Supports White Supremacy and Other God Awful Things

in XBoX on Consoles