Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ...

Discus and support Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; enforcment team is completely incommunicado ..... they do not care. paid my subscription fee , cannot sign on , do not know why, support useless ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BotanicFiddle13, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ...

enforcment team is completely incommunicado ..... they do not care. paid my subscription fee , cannot sign on , do not know why, support useless , noone cares

:)

BotanicFiddle13, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Ambassador Application

Hello,

-

I have been rejected from the Xbox Ambassador Program.

I have applied twice and got the same results.

It tells me that I have been taken enforcement against, before in my history.

I never been banned or anything, is it because my brother got banned?

We both share computers, is it why they think that it is this account which got banned?

I think they do because it is the same IP Address, right?

-

Help needed with this, thank you.

III Logical III, Jun 9, 2014
  3. XBOX LIVE MODDERS AND HACKERS......

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY XBOX GAMERS WHO MOD AND HACK ON XBOX LIVE NEVER GET BANNED CAUSE I HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF XBOX LIVE BY A COUPLE OF KIDS WHO WERE ABLE TO TELL ME MY IP AND WHAT ISP I HAD.....NOT FROM THE ROUTER BUT MY ACTUAL IP ADRESS THERE ACCOUNTS
    WERE MODDED LIKE CRAZY THEY HAD 10 YEARS ON IT PLUS THEY HAD A GAMERSCORE OFF OVER 300,000......IT MAKES ME SO FREAKING MAD THAT I WAS BANNED FOR HAVING THE WORD EAR *** IN MY BIO NOT ONCE BUT TWICE......BUT OTHERS CAN MODD THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNTS AND
    BE ABLE TO KICK PEOPLE OFF OF THE XBOX LIVE SERVICE WITH OUT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO THEM.......MS I PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THIS CRAP TO HAPPEN.....PLEASE TELL YOUR POLICY ENFORCEMENT MEMBERS TO STEP UP THEIR GAME......

NINO GOT SKILLZ, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ...

Smwutches, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... not a good business to deal with

6. BikerBob1958 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

Attempting to use a prepaid xbox live gold 12 months card to renew my subscription but it wont let me. What options do I have?

My account let me use the prepaid card.
  7. WaffleSteezy Win User

Locked: console ban

Why wont they just tell me? I mean without them telling me why I was banned its just insanity. It seems to me like they ban peoples xbox just so they go buy a new one.
  8. btree(2) Win User

My account was suspended for no reason

hi,

my account is banned for "marketplace theft" (not a valid reason.) The only thing that could contribute to this is that I purchased goat simulator payday on Jan 28 but got charged twice each $4.99 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Then I disputed
    the later charge with Paypal and got $4.99 refund.

I request to reviewing the case and ask why I am banned. They just upheld the ban and giving me no chance/place to discuss the details.

I contacted xbox live support and they cannot even told me what is the particular reason I got banned. One agent told me it is not my Paypal chargeback that causes the ban. Another agent even told me I have to wait for the ban expires before I know
    the reason why I am banned. I am speechless.

My account is UnerringCoder34. I need help here to figure out why I am banned. If it is due to the paypal chargeback, then why was I charged twice for a single game?
  9. RocknRoar Win User

Live Account signs in a second time after choosing profile from dashboard

So not sure why but since my live gold ran out today, I renewed this morning with my prepaid card and it's no longer signing me in twice. Strange but I'll take it.
Thema:

1. Think twice before joining Xbox live , they banned my prepaid account and wont tell me why.... ... - Similar Threads - twice before joining

2. Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.: Hey, so 6 months ago I changed my gamertag to a new one, but then on the xbox app, & console it glitches above it.. sorta like i have 2 gamertags, also it has #653 with the glitched gamertag.. but...
  3. Xbox Communication - Suspended Twice but can't find a violation

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Communication - Suspended Twice but can't find a violation: My son has had his communication blocked on xbox for 24 hours, then almost immediately again for a week. In the first instance, the "apply [for case review]" button eventually grayed out because a...
  4. Pay twice a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay twice a game?: I owned a game "Assassin's Creed Black Flag" and then one day I uninstalled it. Today I wanted to download it to play again and now I have to pay! I s it a Joke? a347f20e-4d42-43fa-8729-dcd151664ac3
  5. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  6. My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...: This normally would be much of big deal if I wasn't playing on insane mode because the grind of getting through the acts and finding most of the upgrades/collectables (no guides). I was playing...
  7. Installed games through Xbox Beta taking up twice the hard drive space

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games through Xbox Beta taking up twice the hard drive space: I noticed this issue with Metro Exodus, but I assumed it was caused by an issue that I had during installation. I had to download the game twice, as I recall. However, having now uninstalled Metro...
  8. My account communications were suspended twice for the same message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account communications were suspended twice for the same message: My accounts xbox live communications were suspended twice. The first suspension I can understand because I did use poor language towards someone, but two weeks later I got suspended again for the...
  9. I pre-ordered the same game twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the same game twice: Hi. I purchased FIFA20 standard edition as a pre-order about a month ago. In the meantime I forgot I did that so I pre-ordered another version of FIFA20 (more expensive) and I was charged for...
  10. Xbox sent to UK repaired, after repair problem is twice worse than before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent to UK repaired, after repair problem is twice worse than before: Hi, my name is Tomislav Katić and i have bought from dealer tele2 an xbox one s, when it first started some strange noise was coming from fan. In a few days i have found out that bad fan...