Thinking about changing ring

Discus and support Thinking about changing ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I’m currently lvl 27 alpha user since the beginning of Xbox insider. Unfortunately didn’t get the new UI and I’m a bit tired to have Xbox updates... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

Hi,

I’m currently lvl 27 alpha user since the beginning of Xbox insider. Unfortunately didn’t get the new UI and I’m a bit tired to have Xbox updates everyday. Do you know if I can still receive the new UI or exclusive games beta if I change for Beta ring?

Thx

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Jul 30, 2019
  2. WastingDouglas Win User

In random time GUIDE button not responding

Hm, i changed to beta ring. Lets see if happens again.

Edit:i play and recorded over 3 hours one game and problem is not show again. I think is about ring choose. This is better. Thanks all On reddedit no answers.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

3 Updates in 1 Week

Moving to a different ring wont make a difference.You'll still get the same amount of updates,just at a different time.

Don't even think you can change what ring you are in other than moving to a higher ring
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox x

You may want to think about dropping down to a lower ring. Load the Insider Hub and goto Manage console ring. At this point in time you may be able to drop down a ring or 2 without a factory refresh. Check the OS versions in use by the various rings.
  5. MaxBat717 Win User

Please help!

I'm thinking about ringing up Xbox support. Do they have a uk number?
  6. k0rruptiD Win User

The best fix for the cheapest tactic in PVP.

fog ring is getting changed next patch, people are saying you'll be able to lock on, its not a cheap pvp tactic at level 11 in the bell tower, thats just someone trolling low level characters, pvp is a bit higher level, dark anor londo/the kiln ect. the
    kiln is the place for proper pvp, not many fog users.

if you think ring of fog is cheap, wait for wrath of god AND tranquil walk of peace, or how about invincibility?
Thema:

1. Thinking about changing ring - Similar Threads - Thinking changing ring

2. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button: Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was...
  3. What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?: Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game 1c8caadd-987d-4ebb-871e-4cb2b441f8b6
  4. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  5. What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?: Looks interesting , will wait and see reviews first before jumping in. 76c5539b-5aa9-4976-b4b9-bd47e0093075
  6. What do you think about the $8 price tag for a gamertag change? (Discussion)

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you think about the $8 price tag for a gamertag change? (Discussion): Hello everyone! Did you ever want to change your gamertag? Maybe you had a dumb name when you were 11 back on the 360, maybe your gamertag represents a dead game that you no longer play, maybe you...
  7. I think there should be a change in reporting system for more adult games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think there should be a change in reporting system for more adult games.: I have recently been subject to a suspension due to communication on the 27/07/2018, to which I understand perfectly why. However today when I signed into my Xbox, I noticed that the date set for...
  8. I think we should be able to change our gamer tags for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think we should be able to change our gamer tags for free: I think we should be able to change our gamer tags for free df6ce6a6-a066-4e7b-9544-c002f3780c3e
  9. Is blocking a tool to instigate problems and troll? Yes and I think it needs to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is blocking a tool to instigate problems and troll? Yes and I think it needs to change.: Is there anyway to make it so that people can't simply block people on a whim? This system is a tool of instigation because earlier I lost friends because people block me for the dumbest of...
  10. Can't sign into xbox one because it still thinks I use an old email address that I changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox one because it still thinks I use an old email address that I changed ...: So today I wanted to change my display name for xbox one, as it was still one of my parents. So I went on the account.live site and changed the display name. I also changed the primary alias for...