Third party joystick

Discus and support Third party joystick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to mess around with a joysitck (like a aircraft one) and I want to know if the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick will work if I plug it into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STINKYBUM13, Apr 16, 2019.

1. STINKYBUM13
    STINKYBUM13 Guest

Third party joystick

I want to mess around with a joysitck (like a aircraft one) and I want to know if the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick will work if I plug it into the USB port on the Xbox One console or would I have to buy the disability controller thing as well?

:)

STINKYBUM13, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Third party joystick

You can't plug it straight in, you'd need something like the Xim.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Third party joystick

It does not look like it is compatible with Xbox One out of the box. You would need to use something like Xim or the adaptive controller to directly use it on the console.

You might want to look into something directly compatible, like the
    Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS here
    , which is, and only marginally more expensive.
  4. Spazpol Win User

Third party joystick

I want to mess around with a joysitck (like a aircraft one) and I want to know if the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick will work if I plug it into the USB port on the Xbox One console or would I have to buy the disability controller thing as well?
    Correct, it would require a Xim, Cronos, or something similar...
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Third party joystick

I have a XIM and even still the Logitech doesn't work all that great i would go with the thrust master i have a friend who has one and it works flawlessly
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Third party joystick

You can't plug it straight in
Thema:

Third party joystick

1. Third party joystick - Similar Threads - Third party joystick

2. Sell third-party accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sell third-party accounts: Hello, I found a website where they sell other people's accounts with the game Forza Horizon 4. [mod removed] I ask you to block them, thanks for understanding! 9def4544-92ce-4bd3-b08b-1ba78d2341cc
  3. Third Party Vendor resold my 12 month gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party Vendor resold my 12 month gold membership: Hi Guys, I'm hoping some can provide some guidance, I purchased a 12 month gold membership through a "reputable" third party vendor, cdkeys.com in June last year, my current membership only...
  4. Third Party Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Third Party Headsets: Hello People, i recently bought a Corsair HS70 SE wireless headset. I originally bought it for my PC but soon figured out i was getting a Xbox One S for the holidays. Currently the headset is only...
  5. Xbox One Controller (third party rechargeable AA batteries)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller (third party rechargeable AA batteries): Hey, I would like to know is it possible for third party rechargeable AA batteries like Energizer, Duracell, and etc, to recharge inside the controller, rather than the play and charge kit battery...
  6. third party headset stopped being recognised by Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    third party headset stopped being recognised by Xbox One: Hi has anyone had any issue with a third party headset not being recognised by the Xbox one. The same headset was working with the Xbox One. It is brand new and works on an Xbox one S and other...
  7. Question about third-party code used in Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about third-party code used in Xbox: Hi I am the author of the third party code "Saliency" used in Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/legal-notices Personally I am an Xbox user and I am very proud that my code is integrated...
  8. Links to Third Party Voting on Uservoice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Links to Third Party Voting on Uservoice?: Can we post external links in the Xbox Uservoice forums. For example: I want to make a thread for Xbox supporting Mirror's Edge Catalyst Enhancements for One X. I also want to post a link to EA's...
  9. Third-Party Hard Drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third-Party Hard Drives: I am playing ESIII on XBOX 360. I heard that third-party drives will not allow XBOX games to be played on XBOX 360 consoles because of formatting differences. After doing more research I found...
  10. Third party Bluetooth device as headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party Bluetooth device as headset: I have had my Xbox one for a couple years now and it very difficult to hear people through the headset/TV especially since I have a hearing disability and wearing hearing aids would help quite a...